Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Welcome to Astralis Frontier!

Go down

Welcome to Astralis Frontier! Empty Welcome to Astralis Frontier!

Post by .nico. on Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:05 am

Welcome everyone to a new type of Warrior Cats RPG site!

First off, let me introduce myself! My name is Nico, the head admin. That title doesn't mean that you cannot ask me anything or request certain things. I'm going to let you all really decide how this RPG goes. I'm not going to be a dictator and say no to anything. With any concern, I'm going to bring it to the rest of the members and we'll decide what we would like to do! This isn't only my site. This is OUR site! This is meant to be fun and feel like a hobby, not a chore.

With that being said, all of the staff here are not going to punish you for speaking up. Rather, we'd like you to! We want you to come to us with concerns, that includes problems with other members. If you run into anything, please reach out to myself or another staff member. We're going to be facilitators to ensure that drama doesn't happen here on this site. There will be times when we have the misfortune of banning someone, but we have a three-strike rule. That means, the first two times are "freebies". You receive one verbal warning, the second one is a restriction on posting, and then the third will be a ban. The length of the ban is dependent on what happens, but we'll take into consideration everything that happened.

Now, here's the fun part! This site is an semi-AU with semi-realism. What does that mean? That means that names don't necessarily have to be prefixes from the books. They still have to be within a realm of possibility, but it can even be things like months or objects that have two-leg names. Also, it means that we're taking the canon and disregarding most of it. No Firestar, No Scourge, no code! The power is in your character's paws!

To wrap this all up, this site is meant to be fun and drama-free! Feel free to reach out with any questions!

-Nico
.nico.
.nico.
Admin

View user profile https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com

Zaeya~, ghost, lavs, somethingtardisblue, ~Nightrose~ and Raksha-Ei like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum