Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

test your talents { hailpool's intro, open!

Go down

test your talents { hailpool's intro, open! Empty test your talents { hailpool's intro, open!

Post by - HAILPOOL. on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:15 pm

bored.

per usual, hailpool was bored.

she was typically an ambitious cat, a go-getter, a busy bee...you get the point.

but she had already gone out on a patrol for the day and hadn't been called yet for another; she had spent a lot of the day basking in the sun and although it felt very nice, she couldn't help but feel like she was wasting her day and wasting her clanmates time. and she hated the idea of that, the idea of not being helpful whenever she could be doing something productive instead.

flicking a tail, she pushed herself to her feet, stretching out her toe pads and her claws before arching her back to stretch her other muscles that had tightened from sitting around the majority of the day and resting. her yellow gaze flickered around camp. what could she do? she could ask to lead a hunting patrol, she could play with the kits, she could go practice her tree climbing..

or she could practice fishing!

she hadn't fished since she was an apprentice; and her mentor had only done it like, once. she didn't know why this idea had popped into her head, but now she was set on it. she had always wanted to learn, always wanted to be better at it, but it just never crossed her mind. excitement bubbled within her. "does anyone want to practice fishing with me by the small river?"
- HAILPOOL.
- HAILPOOL.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

test your talents { hailpool's intro, open! Empty Re: test your talents { hailpool's intro, open!

Post by Baratheon on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:07 am

Fishing? In her young life, the black she-cat had only been fishing a pawful of times. She wasn't the most fond of getting her paws all wet and smelly, only to be somewhat successful. Fish were tough. Shiny, sleek, and fast, they were there one second and gone the next. Emberfur only wished she had the same speed they did in the water. Raising her head from where she'd been resting, the warrior called out to her Clanmate.
     "I'll go, although I can't promise any skill," She joked, padding closer. She offered a nod of respect to her fellow warrior. "I can't recall fishing being something high on my to-do list as an apprentice."

emberfur - 20 moons - female - skyclan
Baratheon
Baratheon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

test your talents { hailpool's intro, open! Empty Re: test your talents { hailpool's intro, open!

Post by - HAILPOOL. on Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:37 pm

HAILPOOL
skyclan - warrior - female - 33 moons - tags

hooray! someone said they would come! she couldn't tell if they were enthusiastic or not, but they still agreed to come and keep her company which was more than enough for hailpool. she shot emberfur a smile and a flick of her tail as a welcome. "glad to have you!" she responded back, letting out a little trill of laughter as she said she never really had been a fan of fishing. "really? thats...surprising, to say at the least. to me, i mean - i always wanted to fish! maybe i'm just the oddball," she laughed again before dipping her head to the side, as a gesture that they should start leaving. she figured if anyone else wanted to join they'd jump in, but if not - then it would just be some friendship bonding between her and emberfur!

"so you mean you never really wanted to fish?" she questioned the other warrior as they walked. she was finding it hard to believe that she had never been interested in it. hailpool found it interesting because it was unordinary. "what did you want to do as an apprentice then?"

- HAILPOOL.
- HAILPOOL.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyebean Yesterday at 1:26 am

If asked, Bluebell couldn't deny that fish was a rare, yet delicious meal to come by in Skyclan. He had never caught anything on her own, but whenever a minnow appeared in the fresh-kill pile, he was never shy to help herself. Those little fish kept her grey pelt shiny and soft. Though all of those small, sharp bones and fishy smell was distasteful, Bluebell always found a way to chew on some mint, ridding herself of anything unpleasent. "I'd love to watch, if you don't mind my company." He padded up to meet the pair, already able to smell the crisp scent of cold, rushing water.  

skyclan | transmale | 27 moons | warrior |
tyebean
tyebean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum