Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker

Go down

coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker Empty coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker

Post by FIREFLY! on Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:10 pm

FIREFLY ϟ
torw - prey hunter - male - 16 moons - tags

the wee hours of the night. was it surprising that firefly was awake? no. the tom barely slept, yet he always had so much energy that it seemed like he had slept for hours. it was amazing how much this tom could go for hours without getting tired. he had been sitting in his nest for quite a while now, his paws tucked under him, watching everyone around him sleeping peacefully. oh how he longed to disturb them all; but he knew better. he would not disturb their sleep, just their other hours of the day.

but one tribe member was suspect to being disturbed 24/7, and that was flicker. his best friend since kithood! the poor tom could never escape him and his energy. he had made a vow to be his best friend and now he had to deal with the consequences. getting to his feet, he carefully tiptoed over different sleeping tribemates before he was finding flicker's resting body, and jab! "meet me outside!"  he hissed as quietly as he could muster to him before he was stepping over a few more denmates and finally slipping outside into the cool night, his eyes glancing up at the stars above as the breeze softly passed by.

FIREFLY!
FIREFLY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker Empty Re: coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker

Post by WhiteRaven on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:05 am

✷ Flicker ✷

Flicker was in the deepest slumber he had been in a while, the evening patrol completely wiped the tom out and he had decided to turn in earlier that evening. His exhaustion led him to remain dreamless for the time being, until an odd sensation prodded at his side. "Snkk.. wha..?" Flicker snorted, blinking his weary eyes open to briefly see the figure of Firefly darting out of the den. Suddenly coming to his senses, Flicker shook the sleep out of his head , "H-Hey! Firefly what the-!" Flicker hissed quietly under his breath, but his friend was gone, before Flicker could even catch his attention. The ginger tom let out an exasperated sigh, then glanced around at his sleeping clan-mates, ensuring no one else was awoken by his tone of voice. Carefully, the young tom tip-toed out of the den, slipping outside and spotting Firefly. He narrowed his eyes, then darted towards his friend, head-butting him not super hard, but enough to make it noticeable. "What's up? Ya know, there's this thing called sleep, you should try it sometime" He teased, continuing to nudge and poke at his best friend. Although most cats would be irritated by being awoken at night, Flicker found it quite fun, ever since they were kits Firefly always kept him on his toes, better then leading a day-to-day life with nothing new or exciting. 
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker Empty Re: coming up on infa-red } private for firefly + flicker

Post by FIREFLY! on Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:29 pm

FIREFLY ϟ

firefly knew it wouldn't take long for his friend to come out and join him. and it didn't; the tom was out a few seconds after him, and he was complaining. "it astounds me how long you take!" he bantered to flicker, even though flicker had come out just a mere few seconds after. he just liked being able to make fun of his friends all the time; it kept their relationship fun! all friends did it. of course, flicker was jabbing at him; firefly hadn't expected any less. he snorted, trying to duck away from his paws and head. "i've never heard of sleep!" he sneered back. it was true! the tom rarely slept. he just liked being up and at 'em all the time.

"nothing in particular," he admitted truthfully whenever flicker asked him why he had woken him at this hour. "i was just bored, and wanted something to do. i thought it would be fun if we went to the waterfalls to stargaze or something!" he waved his tail in the air enthusiastically. it gave them something to do at least, and he would take any opportunity possible to leave camp whenever he could. "unless you have a better idea, but i like the way the moonlight hits the river."

⋆ AND IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY! ⋆

FIREFLY!
FIREFLY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven on Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Flicker

The russet-tom pondered for a moment, glancing back briefly at the den he was previously sleeping in, ensuring none of his tribe-mates had become disturbed by their commotion. "Well... I guess we could for a while" Flicker stated, glancing back at his enthusiastic friend, "Its been a minute since i have been down to the waterfall" He commented, smiling "Lets do it!" Flicker said, suddenly determined and ready to venture off. Flicker became to padded towards the camp exit, glancing over his shoulder, "C'mon slowpoke...!" He purred teasingly, "Its gonna be morning by the time we get there with the pace you're going...!" He joked. At night, it was nice to spend time with Firefly, his energy, yes, was boundless even in the day, but at night they couldn't really bother too many of there tribe-mates, especially when they were out of camp

Flicker of Raging Fire
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FIREFLY! on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:34 pm

FIREFLY ϟ

firefly beamed a bit whenever flicker agreed to going to the waterfalls. great! firefly loved looking at the waterfalls, at all hours of the day and all hours of the night; but he especially enjoyed it at night when you could sit on the ledge above it and see the way the moon reflects on the still river below, and the way the stars shine into the river too. "i went there earlier today!" he told flicker when the tom said it had been a while since he had gone himself. "i dont know how you never go. every time i say i'm leaving camp to go hunt, i just sit there." he let out a purr of laughter. he was such a great preyhunter! always doing the utmost for his tribe.

"oh, shut your mouth!" he sneered at flicker as he bounded after him. sure, the tom was bigger than him in most aspects, but that made firefly faster; well, when he wanted to be. firefly took pride in his speed, thats why he picked the life of a prey hunter - well, moreso, was assigned the life of a preyhunter. he wasn't big enough to defend himself, nonetheless the camp if intruders or other animals came in. he didn't say anything else, but padded alongside his friend - perhaps a bit too close, but he never realized. he was naturally bad at personal space. another reason why the tribe just loved him so much.

"we're so lucky we have the waterfall..." he told flicker with a bit of disbelief lacing his voice. "have you ever seen darkclan territory? it's disgusting. not as pretty as ours." other clans would probably say the opposite; everyone preferred their territory and clan best. the good thing about the waterfall was that it wasn't quite too far. they were already halfway there.

⋆ AND IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY! ⋆

FIREFLY!
FIREFLY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum