Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

tell the bartender make that mfer stronger / priv for glacial + hail

Go down

tell the bartender make that mfer stronger / priv for glacial + hail Empty tell the bartender make that mfer stronger / priv for glacial + hail

Post by - HAILPOOL. on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:28 pm

HAILPOOL
skyclan - warrior - female - 33 moons - tags

boredom. hailpool was always filled with boredom. she could never escape it, it seemed; perhaps it was because she was a cat who always liked to be moving around, always liked to be helping the clan in some sort of way. she just felt like she was doing nothing and was letting the leader, the deputy, and all her fellow warriors down by sitting around camp and doing nothing. the least she could do was go patrol the borders or go hunting, right? there was nothing wrong with hunting. she had heard that they were some kitty pets getting a bit too close to the border too, but that was okay; they tended to recruit kitty pets anyways.

"hey! glacialgaze!" she called out. lucky for the curly eared tom, he had been the first one she noticed. and she loved calling on the first clanmate she saw. "i'm thinking of going to do something productive - like checking the borders or hunting - could i interest you in joining me?" she flicked an ear, waiting for a response, before she quickly added, "i think it could be fun! you can pick."

- HAILPOOL.
- HAILPOOL.

View user profile

Wolfiee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum