Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

good morning to all the birds in the sky! | private for drizzle + firefly

Go down

good morning to all the birds in the sky! | private for drizzle + firefly Empty good morning to all the birds in the sky! | private for drizzle + firefly

Post by FIREFLY! on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:36 pm

FIREFLY ϟ
torw - prey hunter - male - 16 moons - tags

"oh drizzle!" a horrid singsong voice called as the tom skipped through camp, his tail in the air, a grin high on his face. "drizzle! where are you sweet pea?" he trilled. he loved hanging out with her - she was just so nice no matter what! no matter how absolutely annoying firefly was, it seemed like he could never get her to break. she was always so pure and so sweet..and firefly wanted to break her of it. "i know you can hear me!" she had sensitive hearing; she had to be somewhere within his ear shot!

he was almost doing circles in camp as he waited for her to come out from wherever she had been 'hiding' per say. or maybe she was on a patrol right now, and she wouldn't be back for a while and couldn't hear him..well, thats awkward. and that sucked for everyone else in camp who had to deal with him calling out for her!

he danced around, kicking his feet high in the air as he did so, as if he were a ballerina or a child. he was basically a child, that is true; he was a little over a year old, but he sure didn't act like it. "i want to hang out with my best friend! come one, come all!"

⋆ AND IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY! ⋆

FIREFLY!
FIREFLY!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum