Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar

Go down

Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar  Empty Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar

Post by WhiteRaven on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:54 am

BELLA

The molly returned to camp, letting out a soft huff and winced at the pain radiating through her shoulder. She had recently gone out on a patrol with three other clanmates to confront, and inevitably fiend off a group on loners who had be encroaching on Bloodclan territory. The group of loners was larger in number then them, but much less skilled... sloppy to be less delicate. Fending them off was easy enough work, but they definitely were not able to leave completely unharmed, after all, an inexperienced slash of claws and teeth is still a slash of claws and teeth when it makes contact with unprotected flesh. Bella had received a pretty nasty mark on her shoulder that she knew would not be able to heal completely on its own. "Tch... damn' thing.." She muttered to herself, glancing at the wound as the blood trickled down and began to stain her creamy fur into a rusted-red. 

Not only was she wounded physically, but she also came across a startling reminder of her past-life. Amongst the group was... well, she wouldn't call his a old friend... more like a a part of her past she never enjoyed re-encountering. His name was Roman, a tom who tormented her for many moons when she lived on the other side of the Two-leg city. She used to fear him, but not anymore, which her clan mates at her side, she felt powerful, and strong, she would never be willing to back down. With much luck, Bella was able to pride herself in giving him a pretty nasty mark right down his muzzle. Nonetheless however, the seeing him flooded her with memories, and even though she has grown stronger, but was still shaken up. Bella refused to show this though, she had kept a strong presence through the duration of the fight, as well as the journey back to camp. 

After her clanmates had first received treatment, Bella decided she would as well, she wasn't in need of urgent treatment after all, and wasn't about to overwhelm Bloodclans medic, Jaegar with over-crowding his den. Before entering the den, Bella gave herself a few brushes of her pelt with her tongue, rasping gently, she was a mess! A little embarrassed, Bella entered the den once her clanmates were all but gone, greeting the Medic with a dip of her head. "Hope ya' won't mind one more..!" She greeted, her light blue eyes meeting the toms icy blue eyes. Bella had always found herself quite comfortable around the tom, I mean, not to mention he was easy on the eyes, but he had also been on of the if cats in the clan to converse with her when she joined. Bella sat down slowly, easing into it as the pain on her shoulder was prominent, "I nabbed a pretty nasty one out there" She remarked, "I'm also lookin' a bit more then a mess right now, I do apologize... How have ya been'? " she chuckled awkwardly, trying to mask the shaken emotions she was feeling. Her presence and outward image was unrelentingly strong, but her essence felt weak right now, he soul was still recovering from the whole experience, and Bella initially hoped Jaeger wouldn't notice her change in personality. 

Belladonna | Fighter | Molly 

WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar  Empty Re: Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar

Post by Jaegar on Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 pm

It had been one hell of a day so far. First, he woke up to a snake slithering around in his den. Then, he had to try and hide the fact it was even there in the first place so no one would panic. And now... his den was full of Fighters who were injured from the mangy loners who had been poking around their borders. Jaegar could care less about them, and more about the safety of his home. 

He finally was able to get everyone out of his den and reorganize his herbs before he heard paw steps approaching. The dark brown tom let out a sigh before glancing over his shoulder to see Belladonna entering his den. Ice colored eyes looked her over for any other marks than her shoulder, and he immediately grabbed a bundle of wet moss to clean the wound. "Nothing too bad. Hold still while I wipe the blood away." 

The tom felt her tense at the slight touch of his paws and he couldn't help but chuckle, "I'm trying to be gentle, dear. And I don't expect you to be dolled up, you were just in a fight!" Seamlessly, he switched from the moss to his golden rod and comfrey mixture then covered it with cobwebs. "I've been doing rather well. How about yourself, love?" 
Jaegar
Jaegar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar  Empty Re: Look at how far we have come | Priv - Bella & Jaegar

Post by WhiteRaven on Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:15 am

BELLA

Bella winced at the Medics touch, the slight sting of the sodden moss radiating through her wounds and tingling down her arm. Without a second for Bella to even comment, Jaeger had already fixed a medicinal mixture on wound. "He sure works fast..." Bella thought to herself, in slight surprise watching as the Medic worked skillfully, although it should not had been a surprise, as she had watched him work before. Nonetheless, Bella had found it impressive, as she had never known much about herbs since. Jaegers response to her question snapped Bella out of her train of thought.  "I've had better days" Bella admitted, "wasn't anticipating such a nasty group today, still gettin' use to that sort around ere'" The creamy-coated she-cat hesitated, and before she could even second guess herself, words started flowing, "Ran in ta' an old..." What should she even call him? an enemy? I guess she supposed so, "Someone from my ol' life, outside of the city, from in the rural areas"
Bella let the memories flood her for a moment, she didn't want to let her guard down, but the smallest bit of emotion managed to make its way through, and up until this brief moment, Bella never showed much emotion to anyone. However her expression could have been the result of the utter exhaustion she was experiencing, "Hes th' one who gave me these nasty marks" Bella gestured to her torn ears with a jerk of her head. No one really questioned her about her torn ears here, and Bella was thankful for it, the last thing she really wanted to explain to her classmates the circumstances of her particularly significant scars. The molly chuckled bitterly, "I guess as som' kind of... reminder of everything, of m' roots" She paused "And now wit' him coming 'round here..." Bella shivered slightly at the thought. She never wanted to see his face around here agin, but had an agonizing feeling she just might. Suddenly, Bella snapped out of it, "Ah-! my sincerest apologizes Jaeger, it was not my intention to go ramblin' on" the molly took a deep breath, "It's just been a hell'uva long day is all... Pay me no mind". Her blue eyes fluttered and met his gaze, apologetic. 
"I don't mean to trouble you longer then I have to, I understand you're quite busy, Lots of work left for you today? Anything I can help with?" Bella inquired, suddenly feeling rather tired, her light blue eyes blinking slowly. The sun had slowly begun to set outside the camp, the last bit of light still tricking into Jaegar's den and the day was coming to an end. 

WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaegar on Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:51 pm

The dark furred tom listen to her as she continued on with her story but paused as he listened to her bring up the cat from her past. It was a tom? What tom would hurt her physically? 

"I'd never hurt you." He muttered not so quietly, but hoped she didn't hear him. "Don't apologize dear, I'm here to help with everythin' if you needed me to. I can mend the body, the mind, the spirit and the heart." Ice blue eyes met hers with a kind of gentle gaze before he looked away to rinse his paws off. What was left today? All those that needed to be treated were gone except her, his herbs were stocked and he had just ate before she arrived. 

"I don't believe I have anything left until tomorrow. Unless something pops up. But you were saying that this tom was from your previous life. What could've brought him and the others our way? You don't have a... um.. history with this group, do you? Just the cad?" Jaegar watched her carefully as he waited for a response. There was no ill tone meant towards Belladonna and her good nature, it was just the man was just curious about the intruders. Was there something between them? A good enough reason for the rogues to be here? Were they here to kill her? The dark tom would know plenty about that kind of lifestyle for that was all he knew growing up, yet he was a lot sneakier than this. Jaegar flexed his claws as he thought about what he would do if he ever came across the cad that did this to her. 
Jaegar
Jaegar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven Today at 12:44 pm

BELLA

Bella found herself lost in thought as Jaeger first responded to her, she had completely missed what the Medic muttered prior to his following sentence. "Thanks Jaeger, mighty kind of you" Bella purred, offering a half-hearted smile when meeting his gentle gaze. Bella had never really discussed much about her past to Jaeger, usually she would be quite reserved, but his tone was calm, almost... comforting? She felt at ease, which was odd considering she didn't feel this way around most of her clan mates. "Its just be because i'm around him so often, we're just used to each other by now..." She though briefly, before the chocolate-furred tom caught her attention. "Ah, yes, his name was- is... Roman" She said, her light blue eyes blinking, reflecting on he past. "I was just a youngin' at the time, foolish, I didn't know right from wrong y'know?" She waved her tail. calmly back and forth, "I met Roman and his city folk group once I had left m'life on the farm... they were the first to 'welcome' me to the city"  The cream-coated molly shivered at the thought, "I joined their lil' group, without thinkn', of course, t'wasn't long after I realized he pulled th' wool over my eyes" Bella blinked slowly, he eyes now cast towards the ground. "They we're beatn' and killn' all kind of cats, no matter the age, no matter the reason... Its was horrifyin', I knew in m'heart it was wrong, Roman... felt no sense of justice" 
Bella remembered in the moment how Roman had brought the group to a family once and raided them, but instead of taking their territory, Roman killed the parents in front of the youngins'. When Bella had begged him to spare the kits, he did, but at a cost. He ripped off her right ear without a second thought, while the group stood in silence, obeying his every order. Bella knew at that point she had to escape. 
"I tried to leave but... He caught me sneakin' off ya see" Bella felt her chest tighten,  "He told me I would always belong to his group... and tore off both m'ears for good measure, so I'd never forget him... or what I'd seen... or who I was" Bella shuffled her claws, then flexed her claws into the dirt. "I managed to get away, I'd never thought I'd never see em' this far across the city but... I shouda known better, he's always lookn' for more territory the greedy rat" She sighed, and raised her head again, "But... I can't leave this behind, Bloodclan is my home now, I'm done wit' runnin... an' I ain't ever goin' back to him" She said firmly, then looked at Jaeger after a moment of silence, even though the group was after the Bloodclan territory, Roman would definitely go after her first if they ever had to lead another patrol against the group, but she was going to stand her ground. "If y' don't mind, i'd appreciate it if you didn't mention this to anyone, I don't wanna be gettin' anyone involved in my mess, It's my responsibility" She dipped her head to the Medic, shaking a little slightly, but her tone was clam "I also apologize for all that, I do suppose you didn't need to hear all the nitty gitty bits of it" She said, and smiled softly, apologetically, she had never told someone so much but after everything that had happened, Jaeger felt like a comforting soul to confide in. "I guess we all have our pasts" 

WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum