Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage!

Go down

NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage! Empty NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage!

Post by mushroom. on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:22 pm

NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage! IMG-3356

GENERAL INFO.

✶ [NAME] mushroom
✶ [GENDER] male
✶ [PRONOUNS] he/him
✶ [SEXUALITY] straight
✶ [AGE] 3 moons, ages on the 9th
✶ [RANK] technically kit
✶ [ALLIANCE] thunderclan

APPEARANCE.

✶ [BREED]  unknown; a mix
✶ [SHORT DESCRIPTION]  scrawny, long-haired hickory brown tom with white chest, paws, nose and amber eyes
✶ [LONG DESCRIPTION]  mushroom is a small and scrawny tom. it is very obvious he hasn't had much nourishment or proper care growing up and is very underfed and unwell. he is a a hickory brown tom, with a few minor flecks of darker brown within his rugged fur. his fur is never groomed very well. he has ivory colored paws, with his two hind paws having more white than his front paws do. he has an ivory chest as well as a small stripe of ivory on his underbelly, and the same ivory color is around his nose and mouth area, ending in a point between his eyes. his eyes are an amber color.
✶ [AESTHETIC]  canyons, tan-colors, nature, charcoal

PERSONALITY.

✶ [EXTERIOR TRAITS]  rude, lazy, bossy, complainer, nuisance,
✶ [INTERIOR TRAITS]  clingy, unable to trust
✶ [LONG DESCRIPTION]  mushroom is your average annoying kid who thinks he is better than everyone else and deserves the world. he is lazy and never wants to do anything, always trying to pressure others into doing things for him so he doesn't have to. he is very bossy and always wants it his way, even if its not the correct or good way to go. he is very rude and pretty ungrateful, always taking things for granted no matter what the situation is. he complains all the time and loves to roast people or point out their flaws, just to be annoying and rude. he is constantly trying to push buttons and egg his clanmates on and see how far he can get them to go before they snap at him. he is honestly just the worst, always getting into trouble and not caring about anyone else's feelings. however, deep inside, he wants to care and he wants to have friends; its just hard for him to trust since his parents had abandoned him like that and he had to watch his sister get sick and die, even though there was nothing he could do about it. he is worried that everyone is bad and there are no good people; which is why he also acts bad, because he cannot show any softness. he is the kid that would be in ISS every day.
✶ [MORAL ALIGNMENT]  chaotic neutral

RELATIONS.

✶ [PARENTS]  unknown; kittypets or loners
✶ [SIBLINGS]  fungus
✶ [OTHER RELATIVES]  unknown, open?
✶ [STATUS]  single
✶ [MATE]  none
✶ [KITS] none
✶ [FRIENDS]  none atm
✶ [ENEMIES] none yet

OTHER INFO.

✶ [SCENT]  wood chips
✶ [HISTORY]  born to two loners or kittypets - its unsure of which - he was left alone by his parents as soon as him and his sister were old enough to walk. it didn't take long for his sister to kick the bucket and get sick, leaving mushroom on his own. he has been wandering the territories since, but finally ended up on thunderclan territory.
✶ [OTHER]  unfortunately this boy tends to get sick very easily! he always has the sniffles or some sort of cough
✶ [VOICE CLAIM]  cameron boyce
✶ [THEME SONG] wip

Last edited by mushroom. on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:40 am; edited 5 times in total
mushroom.
mushroom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage! Empty Re: NOW I KNOW WHATS REAL AND FAKE | mushroom's storage!

Post by mushroom. on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:28 pm

MUSHROOM
thunderclan - kit - male - 3 moons - tags

text goes here

"speech."

Code:
<div style='width: 70%; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 115%; font-size: 16;'>[color=#829d70][b]MUSHROOM[/b] ✶ [/color]
[color=#829d70][size=12]thunderclan - kit - male - 3 moons - [url=https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com/t118-now-i-know-whats-real-and-fake-mushroom-s-storage]tags[/url][/size][/color] </div>

<div style='width: 70%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; font-family: times; line-height: 105%; font-size: 8; color: #1d3e13'>[color=#829d70][b]―[/b][/color] text goes here

[color=#829d70][b]"speech."[/b][/color]
</div>

colors
orange
dark green
light green
tan
white
Code:
[color=#dead86]orange[/color]
[color=#1d3e13]dark green[/color]
[color=#829d70]light green[/color]