Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}

Go down

All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}  Empty All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}

Post by Firepaw~ on Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:09 am

Paws of fiery velvet would carry the she-cat through the forest of her beloved home. Eyes of emerald green focusing on the quarry before her, pupils of pitch-black dilating as the squirrel seemed to freeze as if it had sensed the danger it was now it. The world would appear to hold its breath as predator and prey waited to see who would make the first move. 

The squirrel would make the first and only mistake, assuming whatever it had sensed was gone and going back to burying its seeds. Like a flash of lightning, the she-cat would lunge, and sink her fangs quickly into the creature's neck. 

Firepaw would straighten and lick her chops, a look of humble satisfaction on her face as she sent a silent prayer to Starclan as thanks for the prey s life. At least the kittens would be fed today. Picking up her catch, Firepaw would start her way back home, wondering if Tansypaw or Flaxenpaw would want to share tongues with her once she was back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}  Empty Re: All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}

Post by ghost on Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:14 pm

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

There are things about Tansypaw that make her feel ashamed. Much about herself, if she was to be honest with herself. Her lack of useful skills, her seemingly inability to develop those skills with both a waking mentor and a dream mentor, how she always seems to be tired lately. More than that, it's how she feels that warms her ears and diverts her eyes.

Firepaw enters camp holding a squirrel in her teeth, and jealousy burns hot in her chest. Firepaw doesn't try as hard as Tansypaw, no one tries as hard as Tansypaw, and yet Firepaw is better, and it is this gut reaction that shames Tansypaw. The knowledge that she shouldn't feel this way, that it isn't Firepaw's fault, and yet Tansypaw still feels a little more resentment build around her heart.

She approaches with an amiable smile, and everything about herself in this moment feels artificial, ”Look at that catch!” Tansypaw crows, and is surprised to find her own voice sounds genuine, ”It looks...” In that moment, the only thought that comes to Tansypaw's mind is dead. The squirrel looks dead,...Delicious” She settles on, after a moment.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}  Empty Re: All around me are familiar faces..{Return to Activity}

Post by daisypaw << on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:08 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

"you caught that?" daisypaw greets, giving a nod to tansypaw and approaching the red-furred molly to join in on the conversation. "good job, firepaw!" she complimented her. she loved being able to tell her clanmates, her fellow apprentices, good job. unlike tansypaw, daisypaw wasn't very good at hunting or doing anything that apprentices are supposed to do, but this didn't make her bitter. it made her excited for her fellow clanmates. maybe if daisypaw lost a few pounds, she would be better, quicker. but she would rather live happily than live on everyone else's scale of whats good enough and whats not. the few extra pounds made her unique, in a way; different from the rest of her clan's skinny and fit statures. daisypaw was naturally a big boned molly.

"did you show your mentor?" she continued, "i bet she'd be so proud."

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum