Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN

bristleandstrawberry
    bristleandstrawberry

Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN Empty Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN

Post by bristleandstrawberry Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:31 pm

"CAN'T CATCH ME!" A gray brown tabby cries out as she takes off out into the open air, the cool breeze flattening her whiskers to her warm cheeks. Speed was in her blood despite her bulky build and she was quick on her young paws. Before she made it further into the wood, the teen turned around and panted as she searched for her companion. Bristlescratch had felt so alone after being kept in camp to learn the rules of her new position in the clan. And she thought training as a warrior was hard enough! 
     "Hey... what happened? Aren't you coming? Or are you scared to lose to me?" She let out a giggled as she teased the other cat and Bristlescratch huffed as she sat and waited. "Ya know, when I said you can't catch me... that was suppose to be a challenge. But whatever, where did you say we were gonna go again?" 
    The green eyed girl decided to join a little border patrol as an excuse to leave her duties. This was going to be a big adjustment but she was still going to find ways to enjoy life as she should. At least her parents were happy for her. 
    kiwi
    kiwi

Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN Empty Re: Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN

Post by kiwi Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:02 pm

Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN Rsz-1image0
    DUSTYNOSE ☣
    darkclan - wise one - male - 112 moons - tags

dustynose hadn't been the one that had been chasing bristlescratch, but regardless, he watched her and she raced off and smacked talked the poor cat that followed in her wake. he wanted to say something demeaning, comment about how she was full of herself - but instead, all the old tom sneered was, "you're scaring all the prey in the forest, you mouse brain!" he needed more catnip. he wasn't even supposed to be out of camp, but he would go on patrols anyways just for fun. he wasn't really apart of them, but he followed.

bristleandstrawberry
    bristleandstrawberry

Post by bristleandstrawberry Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:34 am

"Oh, morning Dustynose. And the prey will be just fine!" Bristlescratch winked and purred softly as her NPC partner disappeared somewhere. Alone... great. Taking a deep breath in, she huffed the next words out with an awkward side glance. "So... what are you doing out of camp? I thought you took catnip for your constant pain, and you were advised to rest?" 

Her green eyes looked him up and down before turning her attention to a hawk overhead. It would be great if she could take it out and bring it back for her clan to feed on. But the risk of her getting injured, or even killed, kept her paws glued to the ground.
    kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Can't Catch Me (Intro) / OPEN Rsz-1image0
    DUSTYNOSE
    darkclan - wise one - male - 112 moons - tags

dustynose didn't particularly like the way that bristlescratch tried to act like everything was fine and there was no prey she had to fear scaring. the elder flicked an ear, muttering something under his breath as he always does, whenever the molly continued to ask him why he was out of camp since he always told everyone he had to rest and couldn't do anything except munch on some catnip. he was a bit taken aback by the question, he couldn't lie. his face distorted into its normal, irritable, angry expression before he snapped at her.

"the catnip makes the pain bearable," he lied through his teeth. he had no pain! just an addiction. "if you were old and decrepit like me, i'm sure you wouldn't want to waste your final days rotting around in camp either." dustynose was pretty old, but he wasn't that old. not as old as he always made himself seem. in fact, for his age, he didn't look that scraggly. yes, his fur had mats, but he wasn't completely old and frail.

"besides - haven't you ever been taught not to question your elders?" that probably wasn't even a thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:08 am