Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost

scar.
    scar.
    Admin

WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost Empty WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost

Post by scar. Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:23 am

[size=23]
    BEAU
    [/size]
    [size=23]
    THUNDERCLAN / TOM CAT / COWBOY TENDENCIES
    [/size]

he was lost. again. it was freaking the feline out, he did not like it. the last time he was lost, he was wondering through the forest looking for someone he would never see again. his human dad. he swore he could hear himself screaming and mewling loudly into nothingness. through smoke. it was so thick. so suffocating. his body badly burned, now covered up with his bandana. "how did ah even get here..." he asked himself, his accent thick and laced with confusion. "h-hello? is anyone 'round here!? ah.. ah don't know where ah am!" he winced at his voice. no this wasn't happening. there was no fire. he wad fine. he was fine! so why was he freaking out? why wouldn't his body stop shaking?
    [size=23]
    [/size]
    BURROGRIN.
    BURROGRIN.

WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost Empty Re: WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost

Post by BURROGRIN. Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:12 am

the scent of smoke is nothing new to him, it simply drives his stomach to perform stunts that would be impressive, save for the nausea it induced. perhaps burro was never caught in the flames, but he saw the aftermath. dug through the ash for days, even if his eyes stung and tongue bled.

yes, the scent of smoke is something burro would like to forget. the taste of it all, the horrid smell and the dwindling hope. the rare shiver of remembrance travels eagerly upon his spine, drawing his fur taut to him. if ghosts had existed, he was sure that they were manifestations of his guilt. the delicate whispers of his dear pal is echoed in the wind, and he tells himself that nothing waits for him. nothing had waited for him at that burnt farm, no twitching whiskers and early morning greetings. just a numb emptiness.

he tells himself this, but burro was never one for self-control. he doesn't will his paws to halt, perhaps he had even encouraged them to hurry in their desperate trot. he wasn't sure at this point, only trained upon the horizon.

"beau?" if ghosts existed, then this was a cruelty. burro's tongue lays heavy in his mouth, like lead sinking into a river. if this was his true reality, a grief-driven hallucination...hes not sure. "that you, kid?" it doesnt need an answer as the burled tom moves in, slow and deliberate as to not alarm the other further.

"hey kid, deep breaths, alright?" a gentle lull in his drawl, trying to draw his focus to his own gentle breaths. providing an example for the other to follow. "you're alright. ya' just landed yourself in shadowclan territory, nothing is gonna hurt ya'." not as long as he was here, burro couldn't allow that to happen again.
    scar.
    scar.
    Admin

Post by scar. Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:08 pm

BEAU

burro. he does not know what to call the man because as long as he knew him, he had no name to call out. burro. an old friend. someone he left behind, and someone he had always been so desperate to return to, but he couldn't go back. he didn't know how to, and even if he did beau would not be able to. his paws would stop before he could reach his destination. they would. and they have. he stared at the man as he approached. he wants to call his name, but as far as beau knows, he does not have one. his mood suddenly shifts, as if a light switch was being flicked. he seemed to be fine. his composure was better, and his breathing steadied. outwardly, he seemed okay. "when did ya join shadowclan?" he asks, unsure of what else to say. oh then there is the deal with that. burro was trying to get him calm down. no. that's not what beau had wanted. this rather large tom in front of him had other things to worry about, he was almost positive. beau could not be one of them. he would not be one of them. he pressed his body to the other's, purring quietly, before looking up, his gaze unreadable. "ah'm so sorry ah jus' disappeared like that. ah'm doing alright, though! ah'm fine! ah jus' got a little turned around, since ah joined thunderclan. who knew there was an entire world out here?" he giggled, forcing the ideology that there was nothing wrong. that was far from the truth, but not even burro could force him to talk about his feelings.
    DARKSTAR
    DARKSTAR

Post by DARKSTAR Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:31 pm

fell in love in october 

she's not used to being attached- love comes difficult to her. as a child it had been so easy to give her affection, but betrayal and smoking mirrors have left her a scarred shell of the cheerful girl she once had been. still, she has a duty to her clan, this woman of the night, and her heavy paws thud with a soft crunch on the light dusting of snow as she slips into the undergrowth. the sight catches her off balance, her head spinning as she stands watching these two, his larger form curled gently around the smaller one. the stranger is trembling, his eyes wide, though his speech sounds so very much like his companion's. darkstar chooses to not reveal herself, still shrouded in the shadows. they are familiar with one another, their gentle murmurings spiking a hot feeling deep within her chest. burro hasn't told her about a loner friend... but then, the man's allowed to keep his secrets. it's not like they're... close.

her tail tip twitches with barely contained curiosity as she finally works herself up to stretch, emerging from the shadows of long dead ferns to offer her clanmate a long look before she glances at the younger man. "burro? is everything alright?" because her friend (is he her friend?) is looking so unlike himself, and yet exactly as she imagines him. he's crouching so protectively that something in her gut wonders whether he's more loyal to this stranger than to his new clan. "who is this?" she tries to look kind, tries to blink gentle golden eyes at the loner who smells of thunderclan.

WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost De668fr-34c270c5-c9a5-41d9-b7b3-860404de432f

THEY'RE SO PRETTY IT HURTS  
    scar.
    scar.
    Admin

Post by scar. Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:48 pm

BEAU

THUNDERCLAN / TOMCAT / COWBOY TENDENCIES

it wasn't a bad thing. and he supposed he was far from being a loner now. even before he watched his farm burn to the ground. he looked over at the other cat, and she is staring at him which makes him nervous, but not enough to change his demeanor. he pulls himself away from burro, which apparently his is friend's name now, and turns to respectfully dip his head at the other. "ah, mah name is beau, ma'am. ah was jus'... well ah gotta be honest. ah haven't a single clue on how ah even got here." he laughs, as if this is something that is common. it is. ever since he lost everything, he had done a lot of sleep walking and wandering aimlessly. it was how he ended up joining thunderclan in the first place. his head turns back to the larger to the two, though they are both taller than him. he expects this. it was a normal thing to be smaller than most. "burro. ya have a name now? ah like it a lot."
    BURROGRIN.
    BURROGRIN.

Post by BURROGRIN. Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:10 pm

his movements are gentle, eyes roving over his companion. the slight feeling of disillusion, and burro has to remind himself of his surroundings. how long has it been? how long has he searched through those broken remains? stayed up in the pure vain, in his pure selfish rot, to see him again? moons fell over and over again, and he was left alone.

a part of him had wanted to sob, another wanted to shield the boy, and another wanted to scold him. did he even know how much he had worried him? how much fur he's loss over him? with stuttering breaths, the snowshoe pushes against the other. light, gentle. as if a breeze was enough to take beau away.  "y'know, i could ask ya' the same. thunderclan?" there is a far too heavy silence, although perhaps it is burro's silence. it is his to bare in this, to carry this.

his words drive a heavy stake in the man's heart. they've known each other for moons, been lost for the rest. "beau...ya' don't...ya' can tell me things...y'know?" burro knows better to push, but he can't help to tiptoe around the edge. beau was often like a hare, easily spooked in his regard. confident in others, but the moment his vulnerability was questioned, it was like a heavy door was slammed in his face.

a glance in his leader's direction, pausing in his heavy pursuit. he doesn't trust his eyes, doesn't trust the world enough, to let beau out of his sight. perhaps the man had grown more selfish in their time apart. "ah, i'm a man with far too many names, y'know that." a cheeky grin is quickly put on display, easing the tensions."dark-"  he's unsure on how to greet her, but lessens his stance. welcoming her into the area, inviting her to move in further. "my favorite barn cat and my favorite leader, y'all know how to make a man's dream come true." he could compare this as to meeting one's family, though burro was unsure if his mother would ever care to meet dark, she hadn't cared to meet beau either.  
    DARKSTAR
    DARKSTAR

Post by DARKSTAR Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:35 pm

fell in love in october 

immediately the strange prickling in her chest ceases as he looks at her, as the stranger steps away from him with a mumbled excuse. they are introduced with a warm tone from burro, and with a tip of her head, the woman steps into the clearing, worry now the only expression glinting in her eyes. the boy looks once again nervous, glancing between herself and his companion as he stumbles over his words. she is overwhelmed for a moment with an instinct to hold him close. he looks lost, and as he stutters to a halt, she smiles. "beau," his name runs through her mouth like she's savoring it, tucking it away into a memory to peruse later. "what a small world. you two grew up together?" she's not certain how old the tom is, although burro is certainly older. he clings to the boy's side with a fatherly sort of protectiveness, and darkstar is again struck with fondness. "i'm glad you two found each other."

what else to say? it's not as if she wants to turn beau away at the border, not when they have just reunited. she realizes only now that her presence here is perhaps unwelcome. "um, i'm darkstar. shadowclan's leader," beau can probably gather this. since when has she stumbled over her words? "i suppose now if i need them, i can get all sorts of embarrassing stories about burro." the joke is feeble and she hopes they don't notice. gosh, being leader is harder than it looks. she wishes now more than ever for brindlestar- the woman would know what to do in this situation.

WHERE AM I GOING. visiting/lost De668fr-34c270c5-c9a5-41d9-b7b3-860404de432f

THEY'RE SO PRETTY IT HURTS  
    daisypaw <<
    daisypaw <<

Post by daisypaw << Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:49 pm

DAISYPAW
    shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

"its nice to meet you, beau!" daisypaw purred, setting down the burdock root she had been carrying to greet the newcomer who didn't look too much younger than herself. she knew it would be nice of him to see someone closer to his age, maybe it would make him feel a bit better. "my name is daisypaw," she mused, flicking her tail behind her, the calico looking over at darkstar as she announces herself the leader of shadowclan. should she tell her position too? "i'm a medicine cat apprentice. i would love to get to know you," she continued, hoping she was making him feel better. he just seemed so...nervous.

now you've hit a wall,
    and its not your fault
    my dear
    scar.
    scar.
    Admin

Post by scar. Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:03 am

BEAU

"ah honestly don't know how ah got to thunderclan... everything after that fire's a blur." he lowered his gaze for a moment, gently rubbing at his chest. he didn't like to think about that. a frown fixed on his face, just for a moment, before he smiled again, brightly at darkstar, burrogrin, and daisypaw. they were all kind to him. he knows from experience that not all cats are kind, but he always is. "ah, right. there was somethin' ah wanted tah tell ya... oh, right! before that day, ah was comin' over tah tell ya ah found a really pretty flower. green petals, and  this nice purple color... ah, wish ya coulda seen it, pardner." he nudges him. yes, beau knew what burro meant. but he didn't want to talk about it. it didn't matter. it wasn't important. his gaze turned back to darkstar, with a smile on his face even wider than before. "of course ah'll tell ya all the times he got stuck goin' down the chimney ta catch a bird!" he giggled, his naturally child-like nature being secondary to him. it just happened. he still, after all, was just a kid. "nice ta meet ya too, daisypaw. you clan cats love your names.. they sure are a mouth full."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:04 am