Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw

ghost
    ghost

plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw Empty plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw

Post by ghost Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:27 am

TANSYPAW
    shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

There was a world outside of Tansypaw's own understanding. This she could see in the changing of the seasons, in the changing of herself. There are things Tansypaw knows, and there are things she thinks she knows. Tangypaw falls into the latter. It's a situation she dare not ask about, one cobbled together in her mind through worrisome comments and the frightening day where Tansypaw was convinced Tangypaw was going to die.

There is something going on with Tangypaw, and there is something different going on with Tansypaw, and there is something going on with everyone. Tansypaw hasn't a clue on where to start, she herself feels like the being that's caught between a caterpillar and a butterfly, ugly and uncertain. There isn't much she can do, but there is a look that Tansypaw can recognize on Tangypaw's face from across camp.

Tansypaw's approach is oblique, and silently she comes to Tangypaw's side. “Come on,” Casual, Tansypaw is casual,I saw a cool... a really cool flower. I think we should both go check it out. Sound fun, yeah?

plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw Empty Re: plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw

Post by scar. Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:19 pm

TANGYPAW

SHADOWCLAN / APPRENTICE / BEAUTY QUEEN

she was avoiding her father again. this became something she was so used to doing, even in kithood, that she had learned differen ways to do so. to most, she is just a kitten hiding from her responsibilities, but those that could read her face, that could really understand that there was something deeper going on, they worried. she could understand it. had any of her friends dealt with the same thing, she too would be worried, but it wasn't. it was her. therefore, she pushed it down. she hadn't even told her mother, who worried enough  but never suspected her mate. it was something that could have broke her heart and tangypaw refused to be responsible for that. her expression was almost unreadable, but tansy seems to pick up on it. for that reason, she finds herself pulling out of her hiding place, a smile on her features.  "a flower, huh? i can give it to my mama. let's go." she smiles at her friend, gently bumping her head against tansypaw's for a moment before aiming to follow her out. "did you really find a flower, or are you doing that thing you always do?" she was referring to the distractions which eventually led to questions and badgering. she didn't want to deal with that today. she just wanted to hang out with tansypaw, or anyone for that matter, without them questioning her like she witnessed a murder. she didn't. and she could handle herself. 
    ghost
    ghost

plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw Empty Re: plant your good deeds || priv tangypaw

Post by ghost Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:29 pm

TANSYPAW
    shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

To her relief, Tangypaw comes without fuss. Even if, ultimately, Tangypaw understands that there isn't really a flower. Tansypaw walks in a straight line, even if she doesn't have a destination in mind, and her paws don't stumble when Tangypaw confronts her, “I don't do a thing,” She argues, resolutely facing forward as she walks. They were bound to stumble across something interesting, “And you should believe me. It's not-” Tansypaw's face scrunches with thought, “You can trust my word. I don't lie.

It hurts, somewhere, that Tangypaw doesn't trust what Tansypaw has said. A hurt that is only heightened by the fact that Tangypaw has every reason not to. Tansypaw is lying, but it's a little lie, and it's a helpful lie. “If I say there is a flower, then by Darkstar's fluffy tail I will get you that flower, and you can give it to your mama like you said,” Tansypaw knows she is fixating, knows its suspicious to be this defensive, but she needs Tangypaw to understand that she can trust Tansypaw.

(Or: She needs Tangypaw to understand that Tansypaw wants her own words to be questioned just about as much as Tangypaw. Life would be easier if they could just both pretend to not notice inconsistencies. Their own worries can remain just that instead of becoming an ugly collective. But, Tansypaw notices, and she worries without anyplace to put that worry.)

So,” Tansypaw slows as she steps over a tree root, careful not to trip, “It was somewhere around here, I think. It was blue and short-stemmed.” The flower could very well look like anything, really. Tansypaw was bad enough in the world of plants that she could right it off as her scattered memory if the details didn't align perfectly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:55 am