Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

guilt | carrion place

Go down

guilt | carrion place Empty guilt | carrion place

Post by tyebean on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:27 am

There were times where Missingpaw idled after he was completed with his apprentice duties for the day. He'd curl up in his nest and sleep to kickstart his tomorrow, leaning into the fact that his life was a cycle that never seemed to end or have any variety. This was when he was feeling the least motivated.

Today, he felt restless. His duties were completed and there was too much time left on his paws, he couldn't sleep now. It would leave him groggy and sluggish the next day as it normally did, and the auburn colored boy yearned for something different today.  "I'm going to carrion place." His announcement is whispered into the mouth of the apprentice's den in a hushed tone. The boy knows better than to venture off on his own without telling someone first, but really he doesn't care for anyone to join him. 

After residing in Shadowclan for as long as he had, he still felt guilt for visiting his old home. There was no part of him that wanted to return to that old, dirty way of life in the trash heap. Though, he knew it did not appear that way to some elders and warriors. Missingpaw really did not want that reputation for himself.

The scent of crowfood hung in the cold, afternoon air as Missingpaw approached the chain-link fence. There was a hole here somewhere, torn into the metal links. A place he could easily slip in and out of the caged garbage area and his mind was running a million miles an hour trying to find it quickly before anyone came across him. 

shadowclan | male | 10 moons | apprentice |  tags

Prickle from Holly Bush (male) The Lowkey (ToRW)
Onyxtail (female) That Bitch (dark)
Ivorycloud - (female) The Wise (thunder)
Coconutpaw (female) The Sweetest (river)
Missingpaw -(male) The Depressive (shadow)
Bluebell - (nb) The Socialite (sky)

DM or Discord to make friends, 
talk about art trades, plot, play a game or just to bump! @tyebean#0792 

tyebean
tyebean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

guilt | carrion place Empty Re: guilt | carrion place

Post by scar. on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:45 am

TANGYPAW

SHADOWCLAN / APPRENTICE / BEAUTY QUEEN

the carrionplace. one she was told she never was to go to. sounded perfect. standing up, the she followed missingpaw, gently nudging him as a sign that she was coming. she needed to get out of camp, and what better way than to sneak off with her fellow apprentice. she didn't know if he knew the rules about leaving camp without a mentor or warrior, but she doesnt think to ask nor does she dare to even ask. she has no desire to. she just wants to leave. she she follows, her paws quiet and in sync with a common theme she sings in her head. a soft tone, even if she herself is not soft all the time. she figures that is something she gets form her father, even though she tries her best to not be like him. "why'd you wanna come here?" she asked, curiosity prickling at her fur. she was just making conversation. tangy didn't care if he said nothing.
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisypaw << on Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:38 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

daisypaw had been sitting at the mouth of the medicine den in the wee hours of the morning when she witnessed tangypaw and missingpaw leaving camp. of course, worry for her clanmates and curiosity sparked within her and she found herself sneaking after them, following them. and she was certainly surprised when she found herself infront of carrion place.

she didn't want them to know she was following, she didn't want them to think she was weird. but she knew she couldn't continue to stay in the shadows. she wouldn't lie either; she would have to be honest. "i was worried and i followed you two," she admitted guiltily, lowering her head. "i'm sorry. i...i hope you're not mad." the chubby calico shifted nervously on her paws.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tyebean on Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:45 pm

As his paws dug at the ground beneath the fence, Missingpaw's mind continued to whirl. A part of him was glad that he had company. Being here alone always sent a prickle of anxiety through his chest, and Tangypaw's pelt brushing against his own replaced that feeling with... something else. "I'm not mad. I don't think I could ever be mad at you." He paused, shooting an appreciative glance at Daisypaw. "I wanted to come here to," To be honest, Missingpaw didn't know why he wanted to come here. The place that he used to call home always bounced around in the back of the boy's mind. "Find something special. There was this patch of moss that I always slept on as a kit. I wanted to see if I could find it, maybe bring it home." That was reason enough. It was true, Missingpaw realized, that somewhere here in the carrion place, the blanket that he was was united with during his kitting was rotting away. 

"We can squeeze in, now." Pulling away the fence, Missingpaw pushed himself through. "Welcome to the dump."

shadowclan | male | 10 moons | apprentice |

Prickle from Holly Bush (male) The Lowkey (ToRW)
Onyxtail (female) That Bitch (dark)
Ivorycloud - (female) The Wise (thunder)
Coconutpaw (female) The Sweetest (river)
Missingpaw -(male) The Depressive (shadow)
Bluebell - (nb) The Socialite (sky)

DM or Discord to make friends, 
talk about art trades, plot, play a game or just to bump! @tyebean#0792 

tyebean
tyebean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:50 pm

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

There was a certain magic to the carrionplace. The countless prizes just waiting to be discovered, the overlarge rats and the dangerous sorts lurking. Opposing things that mixed quite beautifully into something special. When Tansypaw is older, when she is more competent, she sees herself spending much of her warriorhood in this place. Her tail has been giving excited flicks since their departure, and now, as Missingpaw widens a gap in the fence, Tansypaw is practically bouncing in place.

You don't think it's gone bad? The moss?” Tansypaw asks conversationally as she squeezes through the gap. On the other side, she stands straight and shakes herself like a dog dispelling water, attempting to get the strange feeling of the fence from her fur. “I don't see why twolegs get rid of some of this stuff!” She's already walking deeper into the carrionplace, marveling a torn open trashbag, it's contents partially spilled out and rifled through.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisypaw << on Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:40 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

a wave of relief washed over daisypaw when missingpaw told her he wasn't mad and probably couldn't be mad at the other apprentice. thank goodness, she was so worried! she let out a small sigh, giving a grateful glance towards the tom before he was mentioning they could go on in and look for the moss he wanted. she didn't say it out loud in fear of embarrassing him, but it was sweet. she felt pity for the tom, sorrow that he missed his old home.

but this place was horrible. she wouldn't mention that out loud either, but, dear starclan - it smelled bad and it was mushy, she just didn't like it. she let the others slip through the hole in the fence first before she was following, barely making it through with her extra chub before she was shaking out her pelt and bounding after them. "did anyone else live with you?"

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: