Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack.

Go down

DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack. Empty DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack.

Post by scar. on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:36 am

TANGYPAW

SHADOWCLAN / APPRENTICE / BEAUTY QUEEN

Tangypaw was slacking lately. She knew that, but it wasn't her fault. Her starry mentor wasn't letting up, and neither was her father. If she wasn't training, she was actually doing something like hunting or patrolling with her mentor. It was exhausting. She just wanted to get some sleep. But it wouldn't happen today. Her father had asked her to come with him, and she wasn't going to deny him. Blackfoot led her to a far off place, where there had been a cliff drop off. Momentarily, she looked over the edge, but shook her head. It was far, but not far enough to kill her if she fell.. she only hoped that she wouldn't. Standing in front of her dad, who seemed unamused, her ears flicked with a slight annoyance when he spoke. She still didn't understand why she wanted to impress him. "Alright. Attack me, like I'm an enemy." He spoke roughly, as Tangypaw shook her head. This was a bad idea. She could feel it in her gut. Why was he so insistent on them fighting? Why couldn't her dad just be normal.

"This... I'm really tired from yesterday. I don't think I can." She admitted, flattening her ears. She already knew he was gonna yell at her. She tensed up, waiting for his venom to sink into her skin, but it never comes. In fact, it is something worse. She did not expect him to do this. She couldn't have prepared herself, either, as suddenly she felt teeth digging deeply into her scruff, and before she could react, she was being tossed nearby, tumbling in the dirt and mud nearby. She stood shakily, her eyes widening with a newfound fear. If she had eaten prior to this, all of the contents in her stomach would have been lost. "Wh-what.. why did..." She is desperately trying to find the words to say to him. She doesn't know what to say to him. He simply stares at her, a snort leaving him. "You won't attack me? Fine. But your life depends on it. So fight, or lose your life Tangypaw." He threatens, though Tangy can see some look in his eye. Is this even her father? He was losing it, and she was going to lose her life! There was no way she could even hurt him! He was too skilled and she was practically still a kitten! Her body is frozen, like permafrost. She can't move. She can barely think, before once again she is being tossed, and as she tumbles, she goes over the cliff, just barely grabbed on to the edge, as she tries to scramble up. She doesn't want to fall. She is aware this will not kill her but it will hurt. She did not want to fall.

Before she could stop herself from panic, she was slipping. Her dad watched her, and she began to scream out. "Daddy please! Help me up! I-I don't want to fall! Please!" She began to beg, tears falling down her face, and soon her crouched down, tilting his head. "Should have fought back." He hisses, and nudges her enough to make her fall, and she does. She tumbles down the hill of dirt, and sticks and sharp rocks dig into soft skin. For a moment she is unconscious. She doesn't know whats happening. As she groggy gets up, she feels familiar teeth in her scruff, and she is being pulled back to the top of the hill, and dropped in the muddy ground, as a cold rain began to fall. "Find your way back to camp." The voice snarled. She knows who it is, but she doesn't dare to move. She is frozen. And everything hurts.
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack. Empty Re: DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack.

Post by DARKSTAR on Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:47 pm

fell in love in october 

her pelt is fluffed from the chill that runs like knives down her spine. solo patrols are few and far between for the molly, and she enjoys them as thoroughly as she can with all the worry in her head. leading is harder than it looks- she admires brindlestar even more than she had before. how she's not breaking under the pressure is beyond her, but she tries her hardest. she just hopes her hardest is enough. her thoughts wander from her former leader to her clanmates as she scents the air, paws leaving gentle dents in the shallow bank of snow that covers the soft layer of pine needles. her territory is beautiful in the winter, serene and quiet even with the cold rain beginning to fall. the clan is coping with the sudden chill, and over all she has a good feeling about the oncoming winter. still, anything can happen.

a scent catches her attention and a blur of color whisks past her. her ears flattening with discomfort at the dampness of her pelt, darkstar pivots. "blackfoot?" she calls the name of one of her warriors, head tipping in curious worry. he seems hurried- the scent of mud is heavy on his pelt, as if covering up for something else. "what's wrong?" her voice catches him off guard and he turns with grace, dipping his head. "just in a hurry to get home, darkstar." he offers her a smile, and although it looks more like a smirk, she accepts it. "of course, you must be hungry after a long day. very well. i'll see you back at camp."

he takes off again, and a suspicion bubbles in her chest. checking to make sure she's not followed, the woman heads off in the direction her hurried warrior has just come from. his scent- musky mixed with mud and anger- is easy to pick out, and her heat beats faster each moment she follows the trail. ahead, the trail widens into a clearing at the top of a steep hill. a bundle of fur, collapsed at the top of it, moves just barely and darkstar's heart drops. large paws thunder across the short distance towards the creature who she recognizes almost immediately as tangypaw. she's breathing shallowly, her skin ripped and raw, her pelt covered in mud as the rain chills her bones. "oh darling," darkstar murmurs in shock, breath skipping in her throat. "you poor thing!" the girl is badly beat up, and frozen. fluffing her fur up as big as it can go, the motherly woman wraps herself around the apprentice, gently grooming her awake. "tangypaw, honey, please wake up."

DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack. De668fr-34c270c5-c9a5-41d9-b7b3-860404de432f

THEY'RE SO PRETTY IT HURTS  
DARKSTAR
DARKSTAR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack. Empty Re: DARKEST FEELINGS INTERFER WITH SATANS DEALINGS. attack.

Post by daisypaw << on Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:34 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

well when daisypaw stepped out of the clearing upon hearing darkstar's worried voice, she certainly hadn't been expecting to see tangypaw all beaten and battered up. her eyes widened, letting out a short gasp and she trotted over to the two, her back fur fluffing with nervousness at the site of a fellow apprentice. she didn't know tangypaw super well, but she knew her well enough to know she didn't have a great relationship with her dad. and she had a feeling in her gut that this may have something to do with it.

"tangypaw!" she gasped, lowering her head to sniff at her. oh, she should run back to camp and get herbs. she felt her chest tighten. "darkstar, should i go get rainwhisper?" she definitely felt as though the older medicine cat would better help in a situation like this. sure, daisypaw knew some things, but not everything; not like rainwhisper. she was worried.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BURROGRIN. on Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:14 am

perhaps burro wasn't the smartest man around, but he understood others. and that grin, malicious and twisted, had told burro enough.the man had the unfortunate luck of running into burro, with an interaction that had simply felt off. off enough to spur the opposing side into his actions. trailing out the source of his pride, only for the familiar ache to settle inside again, claiming burro's comfort as a sacrifice.

its the subtle things, the mere change in the air, and the male knows that nothing right will come from this. that what he will find will tear at him, latch on with horrid jaws and continue its grueling torture into the night. the hurried speech of others, faint and delicate, only confirms his beliefs on the matter.

the sight isn't great, but its stomach able. the bull finds his place at darkstar's side, forgoing his usual greetings to focus on the child. a child. somehow he can't grasp that, despite him staring at the youth. battered, broken, her fur a mess and pebbles lodged in her peeking skin. he doesn't know healing, but he does know the pain of jagged edges and tumbling cliffs.

its the kid's ragged breaths that center burro and cause him to move in further. "hey kid," he's careful to not set off darkstar, supplying his own form of comfort in the meanwhile. he's lost on the intricacies, small glances exchanging between daisypaw and darkstar, and tangling with his own patience in the matter. "tell me somethin' that makes ya' happy. can ya' do that? focus on that?" if she focuses on the pain, it's all she's gonna feel. he knew that, and he knew his old collections of youthful rambling as his own pains became slightly bearable. his actions are subtle, careful and delicate, as he moves to shelter the two from the barging rains. trying to keep the two as warm as he could.
BURROGRIN.
BURROGRIN.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:28 am

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

It was embarrassing. Or maybe it was endearing?

Tansypaw had been trying to follow in Darkstar's pawsteps, both literally and figuratively. Her own strides were not quite long enough to fit evenly in the trail of them that Darkstar had left in her wake, and at eight moons, Tansypaw doubted she would ever grow into them. She wasn't going to get any bigger and, if she did, it would be by kittensteps instead of strides. Still, she follows, and when the opportunity arises, she slots her steps into Darkstar's prints.

Focused on her task, Tansypaw doesn't question when Darkstar's steps bleed into a sprint, only grumbling to herself when she realizes that the space between the paw prints have grown even wider. She only realizes something is amiss when she nearly collides with Darkstar.

Tansypaw walks around her mentor, stopping frozen when she sees Tangypaw laid out, hurt, again. It isn't panic that speeds her heart this time, but anger. A heat that burns in her ears, in her throat, her chest. Tansypaw knows, but she knows without certainty. She knows, but Tangypaw doesn't want her to say. Tansypaw knows, but she is too cowardly to ask, to stand.

Her mouth pulls into a snarl, brief and viscous. She is angry at herself and at Tangypaw in equal measure, and Tansypaw wishes that something would give before this became an unfortunate routine. “I'll-kill him, she thinks, but doesn't say, “I'll help. Whatever I can do.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scar. on Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:53 am

TANGYPAW

SHADOWCLAN / APPRENTICE / BEAUTY QUEEN

as soon as she knew he was gone, her eyes slowly peeled open, her eyes frantically trying to figure out what was happening. her vision was so blurry. everything was hurting. and she was so confused. within a few blinks her eyes focused again, and she pushed herself to her paws, before her legs buckled beneath her. her ears flattened with a whimper, before a growl. this was pathetic. this was annoying. she had to get up. she had to get back to camp. her father was already so disappointed with her, and she couldn't understand what she did. before she could even think about it, a voice was coming from above her. she flinched back, and suddenly her legs were moving away. she knows who this is, yet her body refused to calm down. "i'm fine! i'm.. i.. I have to get back to camp." tangypaw moved herself away from the comforting touch. she wants to stay, but she can't. she has to go. daisypaw. oh, she was so loud. and worried. she didn't need this. this was.. too much. her dad would have never coddled her, so she did not understand why they were so willing to. 

"don't, please. i'm fine." she huffed quietly, standing up ignoring how weak she felt. burro was next. oh, he wanted her to focus on something nice, and there was nothing she could think of. nothing to think of. "you know what's really nice? my mom. she's back at camp and I'm sure she's worried and I don't want to keep her like that so," her head turned towards the sound of tansypaw. she limped over, gently nudging her best friend, trying to convince her she is okay. but they all know better. "can we just go back, please?" she begged. he'll kill me. her thoughts betray her back to thinking the worst. she has no doubt that he would. 
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum