Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All)

Sanctuaryforall1
    Sanctuaryforall1

Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All) Empty Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All)

Post by Sanctuaryforall1 Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:22 pm

• Needlestorm ~ Male ~ Warrior •
    —— A very large silver and black tabby tom with lavender eyes and massive paws.

Walking around the Shadowclan camp Needlestorm felt restless since he hadn't been sent out on any patrols yet today and needed to stretch his muscles. Looking over at the fresh kill pile the warrior notices that it was looking well picked through and decided that a good way to be active and help the clan would be to go out and get some fresh kill for the pile. Turning to look around Needlestorm meowed, "I am going to go hunting. Would anyone care to join me?" He knew that most of the warriors and apprentices would be busy training or doing their own task but still he felt it was polite to ask in case anyone was feeling as cooped up as he was. The silver and black tabby tom began to move towards the camp entrance but paused and waited several heartbeats to see if anyone wanted to join him.
    DARKSTAR
    DARKSTAR

Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All) Empty Re: Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All)

Post by DARKSTAR Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:12 pm

midnights in october 

the afternoon chill creeps steadily into her spine as the woman shakes her fur out. camp is bustling today, warriors entering in and out of the bramble, carrying den material and herbs towards the medicine den. she feels a spark of gratitude towards her clanmates, always busy and ready to help. the low voice of a warrior calls over the din of paws on snow. a hunting patrol- darkstar hasn't accompanied a patrol yet today. brightness flickers in her eyes and large paws crunch their way across the snow. a glance at the fresh-kill pile tells her everything she needs to know. it's time to stock up for winter.
    "hey needlestorm!" she greets the large tabby with a purr, twitching her tail in anticipation. "i'll come with if you don't mind! i can see if tansypaw wants to accompany us." golden eyes scan the camp for her dappled apprentice
    @ghost in case you want tansy to jump in. 

Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All) De668fr-34c270c5-c9a5-41d9-b7b3-860404de432f

THEY'RE SO PRETTY IT HURTS  
    Driftingskies
    Driftingskies

Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All) Empty Re: Silent Paws and Quick Strikes (Needlestorm Intro / Open To All)

Post by Driftingskies Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Driftingskies was tired, for reasons she more than likely never going to voice. However, anywhere was better than in camp where her mother's ever judging gaze seemed to find her no matter how secluded she kept herself. So when Needlestorm's voice rang through camp with an invitation to join a hunting patrol the pretty she-cat wasted no time jumping to her paws and bounding over. She the warrior skidded to a stop to avoid running into Darkstar and she smiled warmly at the two, "I'd like to come too if I may! I need to stretch my legs." 
    ghost
    ghost

Post by ghost Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:45 pm

TANSYPAW
    shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

There is an exhaustion that follows her as closely as her shadow does, now. Tansypaw trails after Darkstar often, curious about her duties, about her downtime. There is no envy in her yellow gaze as she tracks her mentor, it is admiration and a quiet affection. Being deputy seemed like a lot, and now that she is leader... It is no secret that Tansypaw looks up to Darkstar.

Everything she does, she does so well. Tansypaw is growing into herself, uncertain of her place among her clanmates, the crucial role she is to play for the rest of her life. She doesn't know who she is or who she will be, but with every passing day Tansypaw is certain she is blooming into someone she dislikes. Her dream-time training helps and makes it worse in equal measure, and Tansypaw thinks she is better off for it, elsewise all of this pain would be for nothing.

So, Tansypaw clatters after Darkstar as she greets Needlestorm, already behind her mentor by the time her name is mentioned, “Yes!” She squeaks, “I'll join you and Needlestorm!” Tansypaw glances at the warrior then, and remembering her manners, bows shallowly in greeting, “Needlestorm.” His name spoken with the gravity of someone about to go to war. As she raises from her bow, her tone lightens once more, “So, where are you taking us Needlestorm?

Driftingskies likes this post

Sanctuaryforall1
    Sanctuaryforall1

Post by Sanctuaryforall1 Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:05 pm

• Needlestorm ~ Male ~ Warrior •
    —— A very large silver and black tabby tom with lavender eyes and massive paws.

Needlestorm was delightfully surprised by the eagerness of several of his clanmates, including his leader, to join him on his hunting patrol. He bowed his head politely towards Darkstar as she approached and offered to join the patrol with her apprentice. When Tansypaw bows towards him in greeting the large tabby tom smiled and a purr of laughter escaped his lips. "No need to be so formal little one." He informed the apprentice with kindness shining in his gaze. "Though you should be proud of your manners, Darkstar has taught you well." He complimented and gave Tansypaw a playful flick over the ears with his tail.

Seeing Drifitngskies approach the group caused Neeldestorm to smile wider. He was delighted to have one of his best friends join the group. "Yeah I wouldn't wanna keep you too cooped up. Who knows what you might do with too much energy." He joked and waved his tail at the she-cat, his whiskers twitching as a deep rumble of laughter sounded from his throat. "I was thinking we could try hunting in the forest near the shore. Prey might be looking for water or food." Needlestorm suggested as he waved his tail for the patrol to follow him out of the camp.

Driftingskies likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:30 am