Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All)

Go down

A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All) Empty A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All)

Post by Sanctuaryforall1 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:49 pm

• Juniper ~ Female ~ Kittypet •
—— A gray, ginger and white she cat with long soft fur and rich green eyes.

Her heart was pumping a million mile an hour with each step she took as she grew nearer and nearer to her destination. Deep green eyes scanned the grassy hills and fields before her and she couldn't believe how far the land seemed to stretch. In her mouth Juniper carried an offering for the cats she desired to join, a symbol of her desire and dedication towards becoming one of them, her collar. The light green cord with its little bell hung limp between her teeth like a dead snake and Juniper prayed it would be enough to show them how serious she was about wanting to be a member of this wild cat society. She knew that that is what other kittypets called them but she also had heard their real name, these cats were warriors, they lived and thrived together in clans and their lives meant something. It was a path that Juniper had wanted to follow ever since she was a small kit and heard the other kittypets telling terrifying tales that made her crave to learn the truth. One of the kittypets that lived a few houses down from her when she was small claimed that he had known a few of these warriors and told her stories about them. He told her about their loyalty to their clan, that they followed a code and believed their ancestors looked over them from a place up in the night sky. Juniper had never felt right in her place with her twolegs, the life she lived their felt meaningless and unfulfilling; yet every time she heard stories of these clans and their warriors she felt her heart soar as though it were being called home.

It had taken her a while to get her collar off but now as she sat in the tall grass she was glad she had. Juniper worried that it would make her look bad to have the collar on when she found these warriors but now that it lay at her paws she worried that bringing it at all would send the wrong message. Maybe they would think she wasn't fit for their life since she was a kittypet, maybe she should have buried the collar and pretended to be a loner or rogue instead. "No." She whispered to herself and shook her head. "They need to know me, not someone I might pretend to be." She reminded herself as she sat by what she guessed was the start of their territory due to the strong scent that marked it. She didn't dare to disrespect this clan and their land by crossing the line so instead she stayed on the outside but sat with her tail curled over her paws and her eyes scanning for anyone approaching the boarder. "Please let them accept me." She prayed. "Please."
Sanctuaryforall1
Sanctuaryforall1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All) Empty Re: A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All)

Post by ghost on Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:59 pm

???
windclan warrior | brown spotted tabby | pixie-bob

Days pass, murky and indistinct. They haven't been among the WindClan warriors for long, they do not think, but there is a certain amount of stress that comes with remaining in one place. It would do them well to move on, find a place that is not so open to the sky, a place a little less barren. Yet, if they were doomed to haunt forever a place, the territory of WindClan was one appropriate.

To see someone at the border was new. They move closer in small, jerky steps, uncertain if this is someone they should know or not. It wasn't that all faces looked the same to them, but that even the most distinct of faces felt like a collection of separate features. Impossible to attach to a single individual.

Do I know you?” They say upon their approach, wary. The stranger need not answer, however, as their eyes find the collar she holds. A jealousy takes them then, intense enough that they take a step backwards, teeth not bared, but its a near thing. The source of which is unknown and, almost as soon as it had come, it fades. “Kittypet.” They address neutrally, “What you want, you must want dearly. How far you must have come.” They would know, its a distance they have walked as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All) Empty Re: A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All)

Post by Sanctuaryforall1 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:33 pm

• Juniper ~ Female ~ Kittypet •
—— A gray, ginger and white she cat with long soft fur and rich green eyes.

Juniper's heart began to beat faster as along the line of grass in the distance she saw a figure appear and draw closer and closer until they were standing right before her. She was both excited, nervous, and terrified as she looked this cat over and took in their features. They did not look like the sort of plump and lazy cats Juniper was used to which she took as a sign that she was in the right place. 

The young former kittypet debating taking a step forward in greeting when the cat asked if they knew her but was quickly dissuaded from the idea when the feline took a step backward and all but snarled at her for a heartbeat before calling her a kittypet. Juniper felt her heart skip a beat but refused to let the feeling show on her face or body as she remained calm and bowed her head respectfully to the cat before her. "No, you do not know me. And yes, I was a kittypet." She admitted, her voice young and soft yet firm and sincere with every word she spoke. "I have come in the hopes of joining your clan." She meowed, her eyes never leaving those of the cat standing before her. "My name is Juniper. I was a house cat but I no longer wish to be." She continued. "If your group is willing to accept me I swear to try my hardest to be worth it." 
Sanctuaryforall1
Sanctuaryforall1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwi on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm

A Kittypets New Dream (Juniper Intro / Open To All) Rsz-tumblr-inline-p03t37-fs1-p1tqfdb3-1280
LILYTHORN
windclan - warrior - female - 13 moons - tags

"ah, a kittypet - what a treat,"  lilythorn came up beside her clanmate - the one who may have been a kittypet to begin with, nobody really knew for sure. despite her tall demeanor and possibly intimidating voice, she was enjoying herself. those that knew her well - such as her family - knew when she was joking versus being an ass, or when she was excited versus not, even though her persona never really wavered. but for newcomers like this kittypet, it may be hard to tell.

"unfortunately we are not the ones who will decide your fate -"  she was sure her batstar would allow the kittypet to join, though, "-we will have to display you to the ruler of the hounds who will situate you in a combative arena to see if you survive long enough to become one of us." she wondered how much she could scare the kittypet before the kittypet walked away in fear - or maybe the kittypet would prove her worth and would continue to stay and want to become one of them. she didn't have a problem with kitty pets; she just liked to tease them. she found it fun.

"i suppose i shall introduce myself - you have the pleasure of speaking to the obliterator of the night crusade,"  she quickly came up with a name for herself. she looked to her counterpart, her clanmate, quickly trying to come up with a name for them too. did they even have a name to begin with? "this tabby alongside me - their name is destroyer of the underground taverns." she paused for a moment, twitching her whiskers as her monotone voice continued,"you may refer to us as obliterator and destroyer."

kiwi
kiwi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum