Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open

somethingtardisblue
    somethingtardisblue

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open Empty today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open

Post by somethingtardisblue Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:34 pm

It was just one of those days. When in the sun, it was almost warm, and Blizzardheart wanted nothing more than to lie in a patch of sunlight all day long. He'd slipped away from the main camp, away from where everyone else was keeping busy. He should probably feel guilty for abandoning his duties. But it was just so much nicer to lie down instead! No one had come to bother him yet, and the tom hoped it would stay that way for a little while longer. He was just so comfortable! His blue eyes drifted closed as he began to doze off. He definitely deserved to have this nap.

"speech
    BLIZZARDHEART | 35 MOONS | WARRIOR | SKYCLAN

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open Empty Re: today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open

Post by kiwi Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:29 pm

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open Rsz-c40dac8c32affe7aa3464e142681f673
    HAILPOOL
    skyclan - warrior - female - 33 moons - tags

"doing nothing again, i see?" the familiar voice of hailpool purred as she trotted over to her brother, glancing down at him who was all sprawled out in the sun and who seemed to be enjoying himself. did she just interrupt his nap? totally. did she care? no. thats what siblings were for! "i can't remember the last time i saw your lazy butt on a patrol!" she continued with a little laugh. they were quite opposites; hailpool was on patrols almost every chance she got, full of energy, always wanting to be a busy bee and keep herself moving; her brother on the other hand, always tried to slip away from his duties and do everything but be a warrior.

somethingtardisblue
    somethingtardisblue

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open Empty Re: today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open

Post by somethingtardisblue Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 pm

He couldn't help but groan as the familiar voice of his sister disturbed his nap. Sometimes he believed she existed just to spite him. It seemed all she did was bother him and remind him of all the work he was supposed to be doing. "Patrols are just so tiring," Blizzardheart whined, rolling over so he could face away from Hailpool. He could hardly believe they were related most days. How could he be the brother of someone who actually enjoyed doing work? It just wasn't realistic.

"speech
    BLIZZARDHEART | 35 MOONS | WARRIOR | SKYCLAN

Post by kiwi Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:32 pm

today i don't feel like doing anything | blizzardheart intro | open Rsz-c40dac8c32affe7aa3464e142681f673
    HAILPOOL
    skyclan - warrior - female - 33 moons - tags

hailpool found herself snorting as blizzardheart moaned about how tiring patrols were and his dislike for them. he was just simply so lazy! she didn't understand him at all. how did their mother give birth to the same two cats? they were kittypets initially after all, but that was no excuse for him to be so lazy! "you literally just walk around!" she exclaimed in disbelief. "you just walk around and check the border! or..hunt. you exercise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:09 am