Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar

kiwi
    kiwi

HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar Empty HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar

Post by kiwi Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:23 pm

HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar Rsz-image0
    RAMSTRIKE
    riverclan - warrior - male - 23 moons - tags

during his first few days of leadership, ramstar found himself leaving camp to check their territory a lot and even go off the territory a bit to see how much land they could claim without being noticeable. he figured he would be able to extend the land towards twoleg place a bit. his clan was smart enough; they would be able to dodge the twolegs and know not to get too close when they are out and about. he was near twoleg place now, his golden eyes flickering to see what all the twolegs were up to. they confused him, they truly did.

constantly walking in and out of huge structures, yelling, talking to eachother, getting eaten by monsters for joy - there was so much about them that was just understood. he wouldn't get much closer than he was now though, and he was planning on turning back soon - until he saw a white cat. he should teach them a lesson; yes, he would. for getting so close to his territory, that belonged to him. he pushed himself to his feet, stepping out of the brush to get a better glimpse of this cat that was a few tail lengths away and seemed to be coming from twoleg place. thats when he noticed this cat - a molly - had a bell on. so it was a kittypet. even better, she wouldn't know what was coming.

or...maybe he could try being nice. inviting. he could build his clan. why would he want kitty pets in his clan? he didn't, but they would listen to him because they would know no better. ramstar would teach them his ways and they would follow after him. that sounded perfect, actually.

"where are you heading to?" he purred softly, trying to be as warm and welcoming as possible. "i, uh.. couldn't help but notice you're coming from twoleg place. you wouldn't want to go into clan territory, you know - they could hurt you. but, i won't let them - if you want me to help you."

bristleandstrawberry
    bristleandstrawberry

HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar Empty Re: HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar

Post by bristleandstrawberry Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:10 pm

STRAWBERRY

Small white paws skipped above the top of a tall wooden fence as it carried a lithe, curious young molly. Her bright blue eyes searched the winter wonderland beyond her home, waiting to see what the forest had to offer her this time. Back in her mother's old country home, there were these large creatures the twolegs called "deer" that would graze in their yard and lived in the thick woods. Ginger ears twitched at the sound of faint birdsong in the light snowfall, their red bellies zooming by in a flash and the chatter of twolegs grew louder as she focused back on her neighborhood. The Japanese bobtail sighed before leaping down from her post. 

Once her paws made contact with the cold blanket of untouched snow, the shiver down her spine made her purr with laughter. Memories of her first snow came rushing back from her kithood, the pawfuls of snowball her mother would toss at her. Giggling as they would miss her while she zoomed about. Her smile would fade as the girl knew she would never be able to be close to her mother like that ever again. The cold breeze tugged at her ginger and mostly white fur, snowflakes kissed her nose and her stump tail would tuck in. And before she knew it, she was a couple monsters length away from her home. The bell around her neck would let others know she was in the bare forest, but it wasn't like anyone cared any how.

All her friends were busy with their kits, twolegs or trying to find their mates before springtime. Her chances at that seemed nearly impossible after the only shot she ever had at love. A tom made her believe she was worth it just to leave her and never return, but find out he had kits with another neighbor. The girl sat lied in the snow as she listened to the world around her, and with eyes curiously searching for anything interesting. Legs tucked in as she looked at her tail. The tail that cursed her with not finding a chance of a mate because most kittypets worried about their looks... especially here! 

Before she could get too lost in thought, a voice called out from nearby and she leapt up to her paws in panic. Who had been spying on her? Were they following her all along to taunt her? Eyes grew wide once the source was found, and she stumbled on her words. "I- I... you..." He was handsome, strong and had eyes that shined bright like the sun. The words coming out of his mouth sounded kind but they didn't make much sense to her. Clan territory? They could hurt me? 

But I won't let them... A blush and hot wave came over her as those words echoed in her mind.  Oh she had no doubt he could hold his own! "Stra- Strawberry. That's my name. I don't think I've ever seen you, have I?" They may not run in the same circles but she would be sure to change that if given the chance. What was she thinking? Someone like him feel the same about her? 
    kiwi
    kiwi

HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar Empty Re: HEY LITTLE SONGBIRD | priv for strawberry+ramstar

Post by kiwi Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:43 pm

RAMSTAR
    riverclan - leader - male - 23 moons - 9 lives -tags

oh, the sound of the bell. that bell - it was just quite horrible. there wasn't much prey out here around the twoleg places to begin with, but with a bell like that there certainly wouldn't be anything within miles because it would all go scattering at the sound of that clingy, loud little shrill bell. he had to hide the disgust on his face as it got closer when the molly came over after he had called out to her, hiding it with a twitch of his whiskers and sending another polite smile to the best of his ability as she stumbled over her words before she hesitantly told her name. he could tell he had baffled her, and that was perfect; that was his plan. he had to continue his good work.

"strawberry, like the sweet little fruit?" he drew as he padded softly closer, trying his best to use light feet so he came off as a swift tom. whether it worked or not, who knew? again, it was a kittypet; why would she care if he was swift on his toes? but incase she knew anything, anything at all, he had to act the part. the part of a perfect tom, the ladykiller; the tom who would rescue her and sweep her off her feet. "i can see why that's your name. it..it suits you." it wasn't that the molly wasn't attractive; truly, she was cute. there was no denying that. but the sweet talking and the flirting gave himself a lump in his throat and it almost made him want to throw up. sure, being sweet was in his nature, but it had never been used for talking to mollies. maybe thats why he didn't like how it felt, it was different.

"i don't believe so. i'm sure i would remember a molly like you," he responded, finally coming close enough that he could sit and tuck his tail over his paws. he wasn't super close, but just close enough to make it mysterious, ominous, hopefully leave her wanting to know more about him if he was doing this correctly. he had never truly been one with the ladies; this was one of his first times trying to coo one over. "i'm ramstar, the leader of riverclan, one of six clans. have you heard of the clans?"

bristleandstrawberry
    bristleandstrawberry

Post by bristleandstrawberry Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:00 pm

STRAWBERRY

He asked if her name was like the sweet fruit. Which was strange because no one had ever asked her that question before, most cats just nodded and continued on with their life. His white paws crunched the snow under paw as she watched him inch closer. The way he walked seemed strange, like it didn't suit him and his wild cat aura. Strawberry assumed he would be heavy pawed but maybe she was wrong, but it didn't matter much to her. The bobtail still couldn't get over the fact a tom was talking to her and wasn't asking about her friends. The comment of her name suiting her made her blush lightly, as only her mother and father had told her that as a kit.
    "Why thank you, I haven't heard anyone say that in a long time." The tom sat down across from her as she stayed on her paws. A part of her still wanted to be on guard in case he was just baiting her for a dog or an ambush. Her soft blue eyes searched the winter kissed scenery for any sign of other creatures. "Ramstar... that's a peculiar name. But if you're a leader then I guess that makes you sound important. And I guess I have in a way." Her petite white paws swept over the cold exposed grass under her paws before stepping forward with caution. Strawberry's gaze didn't meet his as continued, "The strays tell us housekitties about the large groups of wildcats that live in the world beyond ours. Most of the time... they aren't friendly to new faces or trick them into thinking their safe. That's how my neighbor lost her kit a couple moons ago. Lured in by a cat to just be torn up and left for dead." Whiskers twitched as she breathed in clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth. 
    "That's not what you asked about though, so tell me a bit about your clan. Are there many of you?" 
    kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:06 pm

RAMSTAR
    riverclan - leader - male - 23 moons - 9 lives -tags

ramstar was absolutely over himself at the fact of how easy it was to make this molly blush. he was going to have her on his side, in absolutely no time. his tail flicked behind him, listening as she said his name was odd. "yes, it is the way of the clans to have double names, if you will," he told her, before continuing. "so perhaps - your name would turn to strawberryfur for the patches of orange, or strawberryheart, for the big heart you have, for example," he told her. "i ultimately would pick the name, since i am the leader." just had to throw in again the fact that he was the leader to make him sound all important.

she continued to say that there was a group of cats who killed a kit, and he twitched his whiskers, pulling back a bit. whatever group of cats she was talking about, certainly was not the clans. they would never kill a kit; it was in the warrior code. "i..i don't think that was a clan, " he pointed out, a bit taken aback by the story. "we have a moral code - all kits will be cared for, no matter where they come from." he was horrified at the story she had just shared. a kit was torn up? what in the dark forest was she possibly talking about?

but then she quickly changed the subject as if she had never mentioned that story, and he couldnt help but still feel ill about it. he tried his best to move on, but...he was a little shadowed. "yes, yes...my clan RiverClan has about thirty to forty," he told her, "that is the normal for most clans; there are six clans, one tribe and one pack of rogues." he did not consider bloodclan a clan. despite having the clan name, he would simply not consider them one. perhaps that was the band of cats she was referring to; they did not truly listen to clan rules, after all.

"each clan is known for something different. my clan, is known for our love of the water and fishing abilities. we collect beautiful objects to decorate, such as rocks and flowers." he told her, "thunderclan for example, is known for taking in cats that need a home and being courageous. windclan is known for their speed, and being the most sensitive. and so fourth..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 5:03 am