Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw

kiwi
    kiwi

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw Empty the sun is going down - private with tulippaw

Post by kiwi Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 pm

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw Rsz-image0
    RAMSTRIKE
    riverclan - warrior - male - 23 moons - tags

ramstar had been pacing his den relentlessly for the past few hours, trying to come up with something good, something in his mind, a way to begin all his schemes and his plots without diving straight into it. if he went in so violently and so suddenly, he would lose his following. he knew he had to gain their trust first and he had to make sure everyone was happy with his leadership role thus far before he went full throttle.

he realized he was hungry, after having been pacing for so long. he stopped, flicking an ear, glancing outside his den. it was getting dark out, most warriors were settling for bed; there should be a decent stock at the freshkill pile. the tom weaved out of his den, and he only got a few tail lengths before he noticed tulippaw out and about in camp. and what...what was she doing?

that seemed like a normal interaction he always had with her; he never knew what the hell she was up to or what she was doing. his mouth fell open a bit in a gawk, confused, before he padded a few feet closer and stopped again. did he even want to get closer? he couldn't tell what she was doing. "what are you..what are you doing?" he questioned her, clearly at a loss. he felt like every time he talked to this cat, this molly who was too sweet, too pure, he lost brain cells.

Tulippaw
    Tulippaw

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw Empty Re: the sun is going down - private with tulippaw

Post by Tulippaw Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 pm

Rain helps the flowers grow

Tulip-paw had certainly been busy. Running back and forth between the middle of the camp and then back out into the reeds again. Each time returning with more and more stalks of plants or the tiny flower or two she found beneath the snow. She was right in the middle of weaving when her leaders' voice touched her ears and without missing a beat, she would look up at him with her olive-green eyes twinkling in delight as she showed him her creation, "Flower crowns! I noticed some of the queens seemed down lately, so I wanted to make something to cheer them up. Would you like one too?" 

kiwi
    kiwi

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw Empty Re: the sun is going down - private with tulippaw

Post by kiwi Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:42 pm

the sun is going down - private with tulippaw Rsz-image0
    RAMSTAR
    riverclan - leader - male - 23 moons - 9 lives -tags

flower crowns? what in the dark forest? he twitched his whiskers, albeit judgmentally, and then he almost choked when she asked if he wanted one. "do i want one?? no, i don't-" he had to stop. he was being too brash, he needed to calm down. he needed to be nicer. he took a deep breath, his tail flicking behind him. "i appreciate your offer, tulippaw, but no thank you." that was hard. that took a lot of effort. "i am sure the queens will enjoy them." he looked towards the moon that was starting to rise into the sky before he continued again, a question in his voice. "where..did you learn how to do that?" he had never seen such thing.

Tulippaw
    Tulippaw

Post by Tulippaw Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Rain helps the flowers grow

Tulip-paw would resume her weaving as her leader declined her offer, but her cheery expression would persist nonetheless. At his question, she would smile softly to herself as she tilted her head, "My mother taught me before she died. She was way better at it, but I hope to be just as good one day!" Her tail would swish behind her as she thought back to her kittenhood, the lazy new leaf days where she would nestle between her mother's paws learning how to weave flowers and stems together to make gifts while her father wove intricate stories of battles and romances. She missed them. But there would be no sadness on her face as she reminisced and looked at her leader, "Did you and your mom ever do anything fun when you were a kit?" 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:52 am