Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O]

~Nightrose~
    ~Nightrose~

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Empty A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O]

Post by ~Nightrose~ Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:25 pm

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Flamingtext_com_1607878514_964901208

Mentions: 
    The red-tinged she-cat padded forth out of the warrior's den with a look of contempt upon her face.
    Always more of a lone soul she didn't let others get her down either as they were always in one 
    group or another, they relied on one another. This was not how she was accustomed to things in fact 
    it made her rather uneasy she was a loner that had wondered though wanting to settle down when 
    she was just apprenticed aged at 10 moons now 24 she felt like she missed something from the old 
    freedom she once had. Sighing she sat down in a patch of sun that warmed her pelt slightly wanting 
    to have as much warmth she could get before heading out of camp so that she might be able to be 
    out longer. Being here 14 moons hasn't changed her much still a warry, self-sufficient cat. 

She flattened out the tufts of fur that stuck up and had a couple of shredded pieces of moss that 
    remained stuck to her medium-length coat. She pondered as to what she might do today since she
    wasn't woken for a patrol, she would have to find something for herself. Maybe a walk down to the 
    river as the sun rises....
    "Speech" -Attack-

If only things were as silent as the darkness that surrounds me

kiwi

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Empty Re: A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O]

Post by kiwi Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:32 pm

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Rsz-image0
    RAMSTAR
    riverclan - leader - male - 23 moons - 9 livestags

"you seem like you are in need of something to do," ramstar hummed to the she-cat as he padded over to her. she had just finished grooming herself and now she looked like she was trying to figure out where to go from here, what to do next. "perhaps i can accompany you, with whatever you decide? i wouldn't mind stretching my limbs." he wondered if the pretty molly had any ideas in particular. would she go hunting, or just go for a walk? go swimming? it was quite cold for that, although.

Tulippaw
    Tulippaw

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Empty Re: A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O]

Post by Tulippaw Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Rain helps the flowers grow

"Can I come too?" Tulip-paw would pop up from behind the leader as if she had been with him the entire time. The fluffy apprentice would smile warmly at the two older cats, "Some of the herbs in the medicine cat den are getting old, so I want to see if I can find any fresh ones out in the territory." 

kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:40 pm

A glistening path of fire [Amberstream's intro, O] Rsz-image0
    RAMSTAR
    riverclan - leader - male - 23 moons - 9 lives -tags

oh my stars. there was that voice again. that annoying voice that ramstar just could not stand. why was tulippaw literally everywhere? it was like he could never get away from her. jeez. "i'm sure the more the merrier," he had to bite his tongue. he would slap her across the muzzle if he could.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:31 am