Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

i have walked through fire - intro/joining

hanakosong
    hanakosong

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Empty i have walked through fire - intro/joining

Post by hanakosong Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:51 pm

WREN
    windclan - warrior - she-cat - 17 moons

Leaving the stone nest had been...an ordeal. In more ways than one. Wren was not the alone sort of individual and her wanderings after leaving were hollow and horrid. Not because of any specific event, but because the events happened with just her. She had liked the surety of the stone nest, of having a place to call home and others around her. But enough had been enough, so she left and now she needed a new foundation.
    Wren was quiet, stoic, and liked to have time to herself to think and observe and stay silent. But she liked to have a thrum of life around her. There had been rumors about Clans nearby, and she wasn't exactly searching for them, but if she stumbled upon them, she supposed she could give it a try. Regardless, Wren was looking for something.
    kiwi
    kiwi

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Empty Re: i have walked through fire - intro/joining

Post by kiwi Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:24 pm

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Rsz-tumblr-inline-p03t37-fs1-p1tqfdb3-1280
    LILYTHORN
    windclan - warrior - female - 13 moons - tags

lilythorn wriggled her haunches, about to pounce on the rustling she heard up ahead. she was sure it was a mouse, a bird, something! she had crept forward a good bit, and now she was close. but she couldn't see what it was, and she probably shouldn't pounce without seeing. would that stop her? no, absolutely not.

so, she pounced from the bushes, but when she realized it was a cat, and one she didn't know, she quickly diverted her pounce so she would not hit the molly. oh, how bad that would be! she barely missed, rolling a bit into the leaves behind wren. this was so embarrassing!

"oh! good day, i am..very contrite!" she huffed, pushing herself to her feet. "i...i mistook you as a mouse, i..." now she sounded dumb. the molly wasn't unattractive either - yikes. this was awkward. "i...i identify as lilythorn, may i have your name? i am a representative of windclan," her face had to be red with embarrassment even though her voice was completely monotone, giving nothing away. fortunately, lilythorn was always a sweetheart and wouldn't actually cause fights.
    Sweetpea
    Sweetpea

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Empty Re: i have walked through fire - intro/joining

Post by Sweetpea Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:27 pm

Interaction: Lilythorn, Wren

Nightfur's sharp teeth plunged into the back of the startled hare he'd been chasing, murmuring soft 'thank-you' to StarClan after the leproid went still. He buried it alongside the two mice he'd managed to catch earlier and swung his head back and forth to look for his hunting buddy, naturally compensating for the lack of sight on his right. The black-and-white tom's ears swiveled sharply when he heard a brief scuffle and Lilythorn's startled voice and without hesitation he too plunged through the shrubbery once he reached it; fur fluffing up aggressively and muscles tense, ready to protect his younger clanmate if there was a. . . 

. . . threat. 

Oh. 

He lost his menacing snarl as his sage green eye locked in on the she-cat the tortoiseshell had stumbled upon (quite literally, he realized, based off of the sounds he'd heard), fur lowering and muscles relaxing. Nightfur knew there was no threat here, given that Lilythorn had been more or less calmly speaking to the newcomer until his mousebrained self barreled into the conversation and interrupted it.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, voice rough but tone genuinely apologetic for rushing the younger cat like that; Nightfur was already one of the largest cats in the clan, jumping out with claws and teeth bared certainly wasn't the non-threatening introduction he normally tried to have with new cats. The tom turned his head so he could properly see Lilythorn, looking thoroughly embarrassed as he added," I thought you were in trouble." 

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Nightlogo Nightfur, Warrior

Reference | Voice claim | Tags
    kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 pm

i have walked through fire - intro/joining Rsz-tumblr-inline-p03t37-fs1-p1tqfdb3-1280
    LILYTHORN

not only had this stray had two random windclan cats leap at her, but she also had two apologize. she probably though clan cats were a bunch of buffoons, based on the two she had briefly met for the first time. they looks like buffoons and wimps. perhaps they should beat her up to prove that theory wrong? no, that wasn't nice. it was just a bad idea that lilythorn thought would be a slightly funny story to tell. she let a purr ease from her throat as she heard nightfur, the large tom, apologizing. on the outside he was so tough and stout but on the inside he was truly a teddybear.

lilythorn had forced herself more upright when she had been alone but knowing she now had nightfur here she knew she did not need to look threatening, for this cat would be more than dumb to attack her with this large hunk of tom infront of them both. so, she lay with her tail flicking lazily against the ground, a slight purr rumbling in the molly's throat. she definitely did not look threatening as she lay. "oh, nightfur - your desire to cushion your clanmates is exquisite," she complimented him, before her slate blue gaze flickered back over to wren. "this is an additional windclan comrade, may i display to you, nightfur." the molly hadn't asked, but she would be told.

that led lilythorn into her next statement: "this is merely what a clan is, as i am skeptical if you are cognizant what i am articulating about; it is an accumulation of us felines who thrive as one and harbor the next feline." she flicked an ear, before the pleasant monotone molly continued, sounding as pleased as ever - it was not her fault, though. those who knew her well enough, such as her comrade nightfur, was aware. "anew, my amends that we advanced quite...obnoxiously. we all still have a substantial amount to master, no matter one's age." another short burst of laughter.

hanakosong
    hanakosong

Post by hanakosong Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:07 pm

WREN

Nearly being tackled to the ground from behind and then rushed by a tom who had half a head on her height, Wren was rather confused. Not by their actions, because that part made sense. This was their territory, their home, from the way their clutch scents matched the rolling moors and markers she had passed. No, what confused her was their apologies. If cats approached the stone nest, they were greeted with hostility and promptly driven away if they could not prove their intentions. These cats had every right to be attacking her, to be hostile and suspicious yet they were apologizing like they were the intruders.
    "Wren," was all she offered, her tortoiseshell fur bristling only slightly from the startle. The cat that had introduced herself as Lilythorn spoke with such strange and proper vocabulary, but Wren understood nonetheless. She eyed the tom introduced as Nightfur, taking in his height and breadth with a calculating eye before dipping her head shallowly. She wasn't sure what else to say now that she had given her name. Wren had no clue how these Clans worked, even if she knew what they were superficially.
    kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:31 pm

LILYTHORN

well, maybe lilythorn had been expecting too much from this molly. between herself and nightfur, they had all but spoken a novel to her and all she had responded back was her name. lilythorn let out a laugh, one that sounded the least enthused. she couldn't help it, truly. she wish she could sound happier, but this was naturally how she was, how she sounded. always so bored, so unhappy. "well...wren," she started awkwardly, something that she was in-fact great at doing, pushing herself finally up to her feet to look at the molly. she flicked her tail lazily behind her, shooting a casual glance to nightfur as if to ask what to do in this situation. she wasn't good at being a welcomer, she sounded like she hated her life and everyone around her.

"what..um, what objective might it be that ferries you here?" she went quiet again, basking in the awkward silence - but oh man, did lilythorn hate awkward silences. she always tried to speak up during them but usually managed to make it somehow more awkward.

hanakosong
    hanakosong

Post by hanakosong Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:24 am

WREN

A glanced shared between Lilythorn and Nightfur had Wren's shoulders squaring defensively. She was tall and broad for a she-cat, voice deep and raspy. Her tortoiseshell fur was lending no favors to blending in with the moors around her, and her quiet nature was deceiving. Most assumed that her silence was shyness, that she could be pushed around. However, instead of a reed, she was a rock - as solid as the home she had left. The stone nest had bred steadiness into her, but Wren often had no idea what to do with it.
    "I left home," Wren rasped, eyes flicking between the two before her. "I'm looking for a new one." The simple truth, all extraneous details of why removed.
    kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:48 pm

LILYTHORN

lilythorn could tell that this cat felt a little uncomfortable around the two, and she felt bad; perhaps it was because they had both nearly launched at her without knowing any better. she wondered if there was a way to make this pretty molly feel a little less..uncomfortable. she listened as the molly said she wanted a new home, but she didn't say anything else.

well..simple enough. lilythorn couldnt really argue with that, she supposed. "alright," she hummed out loud, with a glance back to nightfur. "i suppose we may be able to construct this ideal," what now? she wasn't really used to seeing random visitors on their land who wanted to join the clan. "well, um..finch, was it? no - wren," she said out loud, turning to beckon the molly with her tail back towards camp. "inform us regarding yourself. do you possess any queries perhaps?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 6:19 am