Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

such a hopeful eve // strawberry's intro

bristleandstrawberry
    bristleandstrawberry

such a hopeful eve // strawberry's intro Empty such a hopeful eve // strawberry's intro

Post by bristleandstrawberry Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:54 pm

STRAWBERRY

She was free! Finally free from that jingling collar, the judgement of her neighbors and the inconsistent care of her twolegs. Soft baby blues swept over the new world around her as she followed semi close behind Ramstar. It took a bit of convincing but he was able to assure the bobtail that she wouldn't regret her decision. Young Strawberry could smell the fish and other cats as they came closer to the Riverclan camp. Taking in deep breaths, she tried to think of ways to introduce herself so her new home wouldn't turn out the same as her old one. 

"Hey Ramstar... do you think your clan will really accept me? I know you said they would because I'm coming with you, but I just have a funny feeling." The molly meowed as the camp actually came into view. The reeds folded in such a way that you wouldn't have known it was the entrance at first glance. Pushing through the wall, the noise of busy bodies carried to her small ears and the overwhelming nerves just made her freeze into place. 

WHOA...

All the scents blended in together of the fresh-kill, herbs, cats, water and milk as she breathed it all in. Old grumpy cats griped at a cat who was trying to tell them something, swollen belly mollies and other mothers watched as kits played around, young cats older than the kits gossiped around a den, and other members were speaking loudly about patrols. A few pairs of eyes looked to Strawberry and Ramstar as they noted their leader's return, but there were double takes as they noticed her. But she didn't feel so out of place as she realized the clan was a mix of different fur types, pelt colors, eye colors and ages like Ramstar said. 

A NPC warrior walked past Strawberry with a fish in their mouth, and rolled their eyes as they placed the creature into the freshkill pile. "Hi." The former kitty pet meowed as NPC grumbled about her twoleg scent.  Oh boy! Making friends might be a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. 

Current date/time is Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:08 am