Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts


Discord Server


    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    ~Nightrose~
    ~Nightrose~

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2020-09-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Canada

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by ~Nightrose~ Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:15 am



    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Flamingtext_com_1597788581_270036576




    Mentions: @
    Echo took a breath of fresh air while she could, the air was blowing harshly today some of their smaller prey hunters would be blown about the mountain top with the current it brought. Shaking out the quickly drying mud in her fur the cave guard made her way back to the cave glad for once that her colouring already matched most of the mountains landscape. Leaping along the rocky path making sure not to step on the rocks that had become slippery with the waterfalls mist.

    Once Echo had made it back inside her blue eyes slowly adjusted to the dim lighting in the cave she gave others a smile as she padded forth wanting to peak in on the youngest of their family before she had to go out with a group of prey hunters.
    "Speech" -Attack-




    Last edited by ~Nightrose~ on Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Flamingtext_com_1600722321_256983391
    Total: 18 | Males: 9 | Females: 9
    FIREFLY!
    FIREFLY!

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2020-10-23

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Re: Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by FIREFLY! Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:19 pm

    "hey echo!" a voice called out. firefly's, of course. he was always so excited to talk to others, see what they were up too. he was great at sticking his nose where it didn't belong and getting on the nerves of his tribe members; but how could you stay mad at the sweet rascal? "what were you doing? you look rather chipper this morning, yep yep- you look like you had a great walk outside the camp!" his tail waved eagerly behind him, excited to get to talk to her. he just loved talking! he had too much energy. "wanna grab some freshkill with me, my lady?" he let out a laugh.
    kiwi
    kiwi

    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2020-10-22
    Age : 20
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Re: Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by kiwi Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:16 pm

    tracking on new acc
    ~Nightrose~
    ~Nightrose~

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2020-09-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Canada

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Re: Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by ~Nightrose~ Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 pm

    Echo chuckled at the younger toms enthusiasm flicking her tail back and forth as she let out a soft purr "I just came back from a walk along the main path just making sure the sky was clear and that no strangers were padding among the rocks," she replied lightly a small bounce in her step "Of course I'll join you for something to eat I don't think my stomach will hold out much longer," she grinned happy that she had managed what she had this morning on an empty stomach being one to eat further on in the day anyway.

    "What have you done so far Firefly?" she gently asked as she padded over to look at the contents of the fresh-kill pile wondering what they might share as she was usually one that just joined others to eat the prey that they had already picked out after a moment she sighed "I'm not sure what I want to eat why don't you choose," she suggested making it easier on herself.


    _________________
    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Flamingtext_com_1600722321_256983391
    Total: 18 | Males: 9 | Females: 9
    kiwi
    kiwi

    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2020-10-22
    Age : 20
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Re: Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by kiwi Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:00 pm

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Rsz-7fcf4a9025f12bda9e466c58b69c7465
    FIREFLY ϟ
    torw - prey hunter - male - 16 moons - tags


    when echo admitted she was checking to make sure their lands were clear, he nodded enthusiastically. "oh, thats a great idea!" he confessed to her. the funny thing though is that he is a tom who is often inviting strangers and random cats onto their land to hang out with him. half the trespassers they see are probably cats that had been told by firefly that it was okay to hunt on their land and do whatever they wanted. echo then agreed to grabbing a piece of freshkill though, and firefly shot her a grin. "absolutely wonderful!" he cheered, turning to hop over to the freshkill pile while looking back at her as she made her way over.

    she confessed she wasn't sure what she wanted to eat and she also asked what he had accomplished. "well i did a few laps around camp, tired some of the youngins out," he told her, "i followed flicker around for a bit.."[/b][/color] now that he thought about it, he hadn't really done much. oops.

    "well anyways! how does this raven look to you?"


    Sponsored content

    Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro Empty Re: Shutters blown in the wind | Open, Intro

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 4:41 am