Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me

Go down

Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me Empty Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me

Post by rainwhisper on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:16 pm

It had been a while since the young woman had taken a walk on her own through the pine woods. A fog had settled over the land, a cool breeze tugged at the molly's coat and the drizzle clung onto her blue-gray fur. Rainface enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere the forest offered this morning as she made her way back towards the camp. Patrols would be out right now so she decided to linger about and just hop into the first patrol she saw.

this is trash, i so sorry!

Last edited by rainwhisper on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
rainwhisper
rainwhisper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me Empty Re: Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me

Post by ghost on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 am

SLACKFOOT
shadowclan warrior | limp hindleg | cream tabby | dsh | tags

There was something about fog that heightened Slackfoot's desire for adventure. It may be that it shrouded what was already familiar, washed the world in something new. It made the territory that Slackfoot as already explored into something that he could re-explore. He joins the first patrol he can, ready to be out, ready to see the world shrouded. Hunting wasn't something Slackfoot was skilled in, even before his injury. It didn't stop him from joining the hunting patrol, however.

There was much that went into a good hunt beyond being able to move about silently. One needed to be able to track well enough, needed to be observational enough and careful enough. In some instances, one needed to be lucky enough. So, Slackfoot joins the hunting patrol, knowing he will not be able to make a kill, but also knowing that his uses lie elsewhere. Different, but just as vital.

They are not far from camp when Slackfoot slows, seeing a silhouette in the fog. A few steps closer and a scenting og the air turns the stranger into Rainface. Slackfoot smiles and takes a few languid strides closer, then calls out to her, ”Rainface! You don't seem busy, and we have room for another if you care to join us?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me Empty Re: Little Lady (Open, Intro) Come and Fade Me

Post by Firepaw~ on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:24 am

FIREPAW
Apprentice ~ 6 moons ~ Red Somali

Firepaw would not be far behind Slackfoot, the apprentice remaining faithfully at the warriors flank as she peeked around to smile warmly at the she-cat, "Hi Rainface! Are you going to join us? We could use another good hunter in case I let another bird get away from me." She would purr in amusement as she jabbed at herself, but the sparkle in her eyes was soft and warm. 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum