Astralis Frontier

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-AU, semi-realistic Warrior Cats RPG based off of the books by Erin Hunter

Switch Accounts

Switch Accounts

Discord Server

The Chill of the Mountain

~Nightrose~
    ~Nightrose~

The Chill of the Mountain  Empty The Chill of the Mountain

Post by ~Nightrose~ Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:42 pm

The Chill of the Mountain  5469899

Mentions: 
    Song pulled in a breath of fresh air the wind tufted her whiskers as she looked out over the Tribe's territory, the grey pelted she cat sat upon a flat rock looking about herself in the cover of the mist from the waterfall. This way she would be in the best area to join a hunting party if one went out a bit later, she knew one had already gone but she did not have the chance to join them as she had been sent by Glow to collect some of the herbs he had been getting low on. She had done what was needed knowing the herbs she was looking for had helped as well, in a sense she was proud of her knowledge though she would never openly show it never wanting to seemingly put others down they all had their own strengths finding the correct herb just happened to be hers though she knew others could do what she did as well. Which is why she had sometimes stole into the Stonetellers den to watch him work just to see what he used sometimes, she had passed it off as being able to know what to use for simple things in case she ever got into a situation that required it but in truth she loved knowing things and being able to help others.

When she heard paw steps coming up behind her towards the entrance she turned wanting to know who was coming out wondering if they had realized someone was already out here...

"Speech" -Attack-

FIREFLY!

The Chill of the Mountain  Empty Re: The Chill of the Mountain

Post by FIREFLY! Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:47 am

firefly hadn't expected to see song out here. he hadn't expected to see anyone out here! so whenever he climbed the rock to sit alongside the waterfall, he nearly jumped out of his fur to see the gray molly resting by the water. "eeyo!" he hiccuped, his fur spiking a bit as he jumped back a few pawsteps. the prey hunter was ready to fight! well, not really. but he would pretend like he was!

but then he realized it was merely his clanmate. "oh - song - good day!" he greeted her, letting out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding. "you didn't scare me at all. its just..its always good to be prepared!" he gave his chest a few licks as he puffed it out, hoping she hadn't noticed how off-guard she had caught him. "what are you doing out here, anyways?"

⋆ AND IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY! ⋆

~Nightrose~
    ~Nightrose~

Post by ~Nightrose~ Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:59 am

The Chill of the Mountain  5469899

Mentions: 
    The she cat had watched as the young tom climbed the rocks and was startled when he finally realized she was already out here enjoying the sounds of the world around her. She held back the smile as he almost jumped out of his pelt "I wanted to be able to enjoy the morning is all." she replied to his question "Though I had sat here in case a hunting party was to depart so that I might join them, though my rank has changed I have asked to go on one more hunt so that I might focus more on my training." she added on a down cast look crossing her face. 

The one thing she was dreading upon seeing the Stoneteller each day was watching as his age caught up with him. She had only asked for one hunt and would therefore return and uphold the duties of a Stoneteller to-be she had learned many things in the last couple days and had even been allowed to resort the herbs in a better way of her liking since she would be using them more often now.
    "Speech" -Attack-

FIREFLY!

Post by FIREFLY! Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:17 pm

FIREFLY ϟ
    torw - prey hunter - male - 16 moons - tags

"oh! that makes sense. i...i guess," firefly offered, obviously a bit of confusion crossing his young face. but he wouldn't dwell on it too long; he was known for not being able to hold a very good conversation as he was always hopping from subject to subject, could never keep quiet. he let out a yawn, stretching out his paws and then rolling onto his back to allow the sun to hit his stomach. and as he lay on his back, he stretched his paws out again. if he wasn't careful, he may roll right into the water!

"how do you like your new rank as stoneteller to-be?" he asked her, tilting his head as his tail flicked against the rock. "i bet its so hard, having to be in control and keep everyone in order! i could never do that." lets be real; she had to keep firefly in order most of all. he was such a rascal, a troublemaker. "i bet you'll do great, as stoneteller. you're such a wonderful cat!"

⋆ AND IF ITS CRAZY, LIVE A LITTLE CRAZY! ⋆

kiwi
    kiwi

Post by kiwi Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:16 pm

tracking on new acc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 06, 2021 5:33 am