Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

set it all free | o; intro

Go down

set it all free | o; intro Empty set it all free | o; intro

Post by .nico. on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:20 pm

DOGSNARL

RIVERCLAN / WARRIOR / GRAY TABBY

A single stormy hued eye danced over the terrain they called home. The heavily scarred creature had become familiar with the medicine den over the past couple of moons, but now they were leaving and resuming their duties. The gray tabby rose to their paws carefully, shaking what was left of their fur. The nightmares of the creatures that had stolen parts of their fur, parts of their body...they plagued them every night. Yet, they refused to show any signs of stress. The non-binary feline kept their cool as they rejoined their clanmates. Their scars a stark contrast against their stormy hued fur. A reminder of the battle they went through shortly after receiving their warrior name. 

"I want to be renamed...I want my name to be Dogsnarl. I want to reclaim my power over the creatures that tried to take my life." Their voice was strong as they made the demand to the leader of the clan. Porcupinestar nodded to the bloodied figure laying in a nest alongside the sick and other souls. He seemed to understand where the newly named warrior was coming from. "Stormstrike doesn't suit me. Not anymore." The black and white leader nodded once more and spoke. "Very well, I shall make the announcement tonight, Dogsnarl. I dislike the name, but I understand the need to feel power once more." The feline heard the announcement from the medicine den, confirming their new name. Dogsnarl. 

The warrior watched as their former apprentice that they had only trained for a moon after their previous mentor had died at the claws of the same beasts. The feline smiled softly as they made eye contact before their former apprentice, now warrior padded from the camp while they remained safe within the walls of the camp. The freshkill pile was dwindling, a reminder that leaf-bare was nearly upon them. The smell of fish hung heavy in the air, the salty smell hitting their nose. A deep growl from their stomach reminded them how hungry they were. Most of the clan had eaten from what the marred feline noticed, which meant that the leftover was for the warriors. Grabbing the smallest fish, the warrior padded towards a sunny spot and laid down once again. 

Placing the fish at their paws, the warrior looked over the river's horizon and sighed heavily. Finally a change in their view. Still struggling with the lose of their sight in one eye, the warrior tried to take a bite of fish, but missed. With a snarl, they tried again and managed to grab some of the flesh. Pulling it away from the body, Dogsnarl managed to barely hear someone standing on their bad side. With their mouth full of food, the warrior spoke with a bit of hostility. "Don't you think it's a bit rude that you're standing where I can't see you?"

Founder

View user profile https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com

Back to top Go down

set it all free | o; intro Empty Re: set it all free | o; intro

Post by scar. on Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:57 pm

BEEPAW

RIVERCLAN / APPRENTICE / EASILY FRIGHTENED

he had been attacked by a dog too. he was lucky enough to not lose his eye like dogsnarl had but that didn't mean much to him. his face was ugly and he could simply feel it. he didn't wanna see it. it scared him, much like everything else. he was really confused when dogsnarl asked for their name change for the very animal that maimed them. he would never would of been able to do that. there was no way. he got scared even thinking about what happened, for a name to be a constant reminder of it... his head shook as he got away from the thoughts. he absentmindedly lowered his head, walking on the bad side of the feline, his entire body perking up as his fur prickled, his body starting to tremble. "a-ah! s-s..sorry! i didn't- i was just-" he cut himself with a whine as he scuffled to move to their better side. "i'm sorry... d-dogsnarl..."
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nightrose~ on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:09 am

set it all free | o; intro Flamingtext_com_1589683361_568801510

Mentions: @scar.
Flintstorm was rather calm today the black and orange coated tom glanced around before overhearing a piece of conversation about someone standing on the wrong side, eyes flicking in the direction of the voices though one was soft he noticed Dogsnarl and the one that had come up on their blind side was Beepaw. Padding over in more he made sure to come up where Beepaw had repositioned himself "Dogsnarl its good to see you out, please don't mind Beepaw he meant no harm." the tom meowed eyes taking in the scared apprentices form. 

Orange eyes looked out at the rippling river and spoke no more, he would converse if spoken to here not wanting to overload Dogsnarl since it was their first time out in a while. Who wanted a chatter box disturbing their meal at a constant, no he would let them eat and wait if they wanted to talk they would.
"Speech" -Attack-

size reference - tags - history - adoptions

Last edited by ~Nightrose~ on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total

~Nightrose~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .nico. on Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:37 pm

DOGSNARL

RIVERCLAN / WARRIOR / GRAY TABBY

The feline turned her head over to face Beepaw. Their blue eyes met the young tom's and they nodded to the apprentice. He was mauled by dogs too, scarred just like her. The warrior sighed and didn't dare scare him more. Dogsnarl simple kept her eye focused on him. "Just focusing on what could have been for you?" Their tone was softer, less angry. The stormy hued feline looked over at Flintstorm and rolled their eye. "I wasn't able to see who it was. If I had known that it was Beepaw, I wouldn't have been so rude. Anyone else, I probably wouldn't be so kind in my follow up statements." 

Their fluffy tail lashed behind them as they spoke to Flintstorm, yet their expression remained neutral. "I should stretch these old paws. Such a terrible fate to be cooped up in a single nest for so long. So, I hope you don't mind if I walk around camp." They pushed themselves to their paws again. Dogsnarl sighed heavily as they began their walk, a bit of freedom in these dark days for her.

Founder

View user profile https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum