Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Gaze upon the Water of time

Go down

Gaze upon the Water of time Empty Gaze upon the Water of time

Post by ~Nightrose~ on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Gaze upon the Water of time Flamingtext_com_1589683361_568801510

Mentions: 
Flintstorm was zoned out as he watched the ripple of the water that spread out before him, the singing of the song birds like a mellow trance. He watched as tiny fish darted through the water like they had nothing to worry about their size miniscule enough that the tom only watched as they wouldn't even fill a kits paw let alone anyone's stomach. He shifted his weight not wanting to become so still that it hurt when he moved next. His ears flicking up only when he heard paw steps near him "Hello, a nice day to look about and hunt isn't it?" he questioned looking over his shoulder to see who was approaching, he gave a friendly smile and a wave of his tail noticing the sudden scatter of the minnows before him as the shadow passed over them. So easily frightened though he supposed if he was as small as them he would be scared of bigger things to, though not all smaller cats were scared beings that trembled in the shadows.
"Speech" -Attack-

size reference - tags - history - adoptions

~Nightrose~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaze upon the Water of time Empty Re: Gaze upon the Water of time

Post by Tallow_Cat on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:37 am

-- DEWYDUCK --

Oh! He hadn't meant to scare the little fishies away! Flintstorm better not have been hunting those, or else he may be in a bit of trouble!
"Yes, it is!" he quickly agreed, "I hpoe that's not what you were doin' though! Cause I think I may have scared them somethin' bad!"
If he were that small then he'd for sure be scared of something big that was known to catch and eat them.

Plopping down - with no grace as always -  Dewyduck craned his neck to look at the fish.
"Not to be rude, but you ain't doin' a good job of catchin' 'em if ya just look!"
As empty headed as ever, it seemed.
"Less ya jus' here for the sun-! It's super duper nice, I think. Though you could do that back in camp... But I guess there's also a lotta apprentices and kits that wanna go out so you may not rest..."
Suddenly he gasped.
"Unless you're out here on a mission! Am I interrupting!?"

Tallow_Cat
Tallow_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nightrose~ on Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Gaze upon the Water of time Flamingtext_com_1589683361_568801510

Mentions: 
Flintstorm slowly shook his head "No I was just watching the smaller ones swim so care free until something larger crosses their path, then their so easily scared." the tom explained his orange eyes flicking upwards to look at the other that had approached Dewyduck was always interesting but not always graceful which in fact did not bother him.

"Ill catch something before heading back to camp but those ones are so small they would fill the paw of a kit." he chuckled looking back down at the water wondering if the small ones were truly. scared off for the rest of his visit. Seeing a soft flicker he noticed them just in the deeper area and knew they wouldn't come back to shore for a bit and so he stepped in knowing he wouldn't catch anything filling on the shore.
"Speech" -Attack-

size reference - tags - history - adoptions

~Nightrose~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tallow_Cat on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:45 pm

DEWYDUCK

"'s always fun t' watch 'em I think!" Dewy added after, all worry seemingly dripped from his being. "Cause, like, how do you, like, exist like that? I mean, I get kits are small but not for long! And not super duper itty bitty!"
Craning their neck over they looked again, a bit sad that the lil ones hadn't come back. 

"Oh! Did ya wanna catch somethin' together? If we both try I bet we could catch even those big ones! Y'know, the ones that open their maws 'n' look like they wanna swallow you up! I think they could if they really wanted'ta!"
Dewyduck's paws were less graceful as he followed, lopsided grin present.
"Maybe we could even, like, catch a twoleg! Grr!" he laughed.

Tallow_Cat
Tallow_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum