Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

COME ALONG | DEPUTY AND MEDICINE CAT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down

COME ALONG | DEPUTY AND MEDICINE CAT ANNOUNCEMENT  Empty COME ALONG | DEPUTY AND MEDICINE CAT ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Riverclan on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:45 am

Porcupinestar took a deep breath. The graying tom had led RiverClan for many moons now and it was time to name a new deputy and a new medicine cat after they lost their lives to the dogs that had attacked their camp. The tom was on his last life. It was time to name his heir to the throne. The one that would take his place in only a few moons if that. The leader’s ivory paws lead him towards the High Ledge for the last time, unbeknown to the tom. The tuxedo tom looked over his clan and couldn’t help but smile. The clan was going to thrive, he felt it in his bones. 

“Let all cats old enough to swim gather beneath High Ledge to hear my words!” The regal tom smiled down at his clan as he climbed to the top of the ledge. Porcupinestar comtinued, loud enough for everyone to hear. “I want to thank all of you for your bravery in driving out those dogs from our camp. We lost two important members of our clan. Reedstrike and Ducktail were great as our deputy and medicine cat respectively. Their lost has left two of our high positions open, which today I hope StarClan will shine down on me as I make my choices.” 

He looked at the two cats he knew he had chosen. “I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors and the spirits of Reedstrike and Ducktail may hear and approve my choices.” He paused for a moment before continuing. “The new deputy of RiverClan is Dogsnarl and the new medicine cat is Basiliskhiss!”

View user profile

~Nightrose~ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum