Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

SLIPPING AWAY [ HP Announcement ]

Go down

SLIPPING AWAY [ HP Announcement ] Empty SLIPPING AWAY [ HP Announcement ]

Post by Windclan on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:37 pm

WINDCLAN

OFFICIAL ACCOUNT

Dovestar's mind was fading. Anger boiled in their chest, her tail lashing behind her furiously. The leader's gray paws lead her to the top of the large boulder in the center of their camp. The tabby's blue eyes showed her insanity, her expression vacant. After the lost of her last life, the leader's mind began to fade. After losing her deputy and her medicine cat, the insanity fueled feline knew it was time to name cats as their successors. This was one of the last times she would find herself leading the clan and needed two she knew that would keep the other idiots in line. Dovestar's voice echoed through the camp as she called the clan meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Tallrock so that you may hear my words!"

The leader's harsh tone was like a knife, cutting through the air. "After the loss of our former deputy and medicine cat, it seems we're in need of some new blood to fill their spots. Thankfully, we have two cats that I trust enough to become the ones to take their place." Her claws dug into the stone beneath her paws "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choices! The new deputy of WindClan will be Batfang! The new medicine cat of WindClan will be Bluebird!" Dovestar nodded to the two and then jumped down from Tallrock. "Meeting dismissed."

Windclan

View user profile

GhostOfFloatingBluebird likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum