Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN

Go down

New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN Empty New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN

Post by WhiteRaven on Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Mistpool | She-cat | Warrior 

The sleek, grey-coated she-cat flicked her ear to the sounds of the camp coming to life again. The shuffling of her clanmates was a recognizable indicator that it was time to rose for the morning patrol. Slowly, Mistpool blinked her her light green eyes open to see the dimmed sun beginning to peak into the den, despite the grey clouds rolling across the sky. She gave a small stretch, extending her front paws and flexing her long, black claws out, ensuring to avoid coming in contact with those sleeping next to her in order to avoid a rude awakening. Mistpool rose to her paws slowly, careful to ensure that she did not step on any of her clanmates as she left the den. She winced slightly as she stepped into the morning sun, her eyes adjusting to the change in brightness. Mistpool glanced around camp before shaking her pelt off to rid of what was left of her bedding that clung to her fur. The slender she-cat then padded toward the fresh-kill pile, searching for something to eat to regain some of her energy prior to the patrol. It had been a few moons since her father, Hawkstrike had passed, and now she had no family left in Thunderclan. The weight of the day only since heavier since Owlstar's passing, the loss of a great leader impacted the entire clan environment, Mistpool was sure this energy would last a few days. The warrior then padded to a shaded area of the camp with a small mouse, settling down to begin eating, while watching the rest of the camp come to life.

OOC: This is my first intro post, i'm still getting used to traditional RP, so I apologize if I missed anything important! I wrote this as a generally open/neutral post for anyone who's interested in interacting! Smile 
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN Empty Re: New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN

Post by .nico. on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:04 pm

SOLARSTAR

THUNDERCLAN / LEADER / GOLDEN-CHOCOLATE TABBY

The newly named leader, after his return from Moonstone, seemed different. His mind was still reeling over the fact that Owlstar had passed and now he was leader of ThunderClan. He hadn't expected it. He had thought that Owlstar would be one of those leaders that would have lived forever if given the chance. Now that the great leader was gone, Solarstar needed to step up to the plate. The massive feline padded over towards Mistpool, who had just returned from patrol. The hunt had been successful and it seemed that everyone was fed. So, before approaching her, he grabbed a small vole and made his way over. "Morning, Mistpool. Mind if I join you?" His voice was kind and warm, masking the sadness he was feeling. 

//ooc: it's no problem at all! i already love mistpool!

Founder

View user profile https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com

Back to top Go down

New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN Empty Re: New beginnings - Mistpool - Intro + OPEN

Post by WhiteRaven on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Mistpool | She-cat | Warrior

Mistpool lifted her head to her a familiar voice speaking to her, her misty blue eyes meeting the gaze of Darkclan's newest leader. Mistpool smiled warmly at the golden-chocolate tom, "Of course you may Solarstar, that would be lovely" She purred, and waved her tail slowly back and forth. It was certainly different, addressing her clanmate by his new name, as she had known him as Solarflare for many moons. However, the name suited him, Mistpools had seen his ability to lead, and had the upmost confidence in his skills. Although the responsiblities of a leader could be quite difficult at times, Mistpool was sure that if anyone could manage it, it would be Solarstar. However, the she-cat could not help but notice a sad energy about him, although he did quite well to mask it. She knew that the weight of Owlstars passing fell heavy on each ones of her clanmates, although she did sympathize with Solarstar's struggle. He worked the closest with Owlstar as his deputy in the past most recent moons, and Mistpool expected that the weight of losing a close friend would be understandably difficult. Mistpool paused for a moment, but chose not to pry into his feelings too deeply at the moment, to respect the time and space he may need to heal, "How was the morning patrol? Anything exciting I might have missed?" The grey-blue she-cat smiled, before gingerly taking a bite of her meal. 
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum