Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

here comes the sun | o; meet and greet

Go down

here comes the sun | o; meet and greet Empty here comes the sun | o; meet and greet

Post by .nico. on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:19 pm

SOLARSTAR

THUNDERCLAN / LEADER / GOLDEN-CHOCOLATE TABBY

The ThunderClan leader had returned from receiving his nine lives and receiving his leader name of Solarstar. It was weird hearing a name that was so unfamiliar to him. After all, he had been Solarflare for many moons now. Now, it had changed rapidly after being named deputy. Solarstar knew that it would be an adjustment and he would have to lead this clan now. He hoped to make Owlstar proud of him and the clan. The large tom padded into the clearing of the camp and decided that it was high time that everyone reintroduce themselves and learn a bit more about each other if they were to survive this leafbare. "ThunderClan, I'm hosting a meet and greet!" His voice was powerful as he called to the rest of his clanmates. "I'll start. My name is Solarstar. I'm 30 moons now. I've been a part of ThunderClan for 26 off those moons. My favorite piece of freshkill is rabbit. My favorite smell is the smell of winter, just before it snows. I'm hoping to serve you all well as the new leader of ThunderClan and please feel free to reach out if you need to talk." 

//ooc: hi! my name is nico! i'm a friendly guy just rping cats here on afrpg now lol! feel free to reach out if you have any concerns or if you just need to talk.

Founder

View user profile https://www.astralisfrontierrpg.com

Back to top Go down

here comes the sun | o; meet and greet Empty Re: here comes the sun | o; meet and greet

Post by hanakosong on Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:04 pm

Accompanying the new leader to receive his lives had been a surreal experience, especially because she had never done it alone before. Asterpool was half the leader's age, and he had only ever been Solarflare to her. Every time she had gone to the Moonstone it had been with her mentor at her side. So everything about this was uncharted territory to her. But the pale orange tabby was happy that everything had gone smoothly.
She pranced over and greeted the gathering cats with a cheerful dip of her head. "Hello! My name is Asterpool, I'm the medicine cat now that my mentor has passed on. I'm sixteen moons old, and I've only had my full medicine cat name for roughly a moon. I've lived here my whole life, and I hope to serve ThunderClan for moons to come!" The medicine cat's voice was soft and cheerful, a little like early morning birdsong. She was bubbly and didn't like shouting, so her voice was always some soft cadence among the cacophony of daily life.

// hello! you can call me Han and i'm just here for a good time! i was on FF for about ten years and have lots of experience rping med cats and leaders so if you have any questions just reach out!!
hanakosong
hanakosong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

here comes the sun | o; meet and greet Empty Re: here comes the sun | o; meet and greet

Post by Baratheon on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Trailpaw wasn't sure what was going on as he heard the new leader's voice ring out early in the day. He poked his head out from the apprentice's den and blinked blearily in the sunlight. Had he slept in? Ew. He made a mental note to apologize to his mentor later. The brown tabby tom stepped out into the clearing, flicking his tail as he went. A meet and greet? Oh, to meet the new leader. Solarflare was Solarstar now, after all. A little weird to say, but he was happy for him. Maybe he could reach that point someday.

"Oh, uh, I'm Trailpaw. Just an apprentice. Not really good at anything, not really bad at anything," He said, voice growing stronger as he went, "I, uh, hope to be a warrior soon. Ish. I guess? I like adventures and playing games like hide and seek! And climbing things. So, nice to meet you all."

trailpaw - 8 moons - male - thunderclan

Baratheon
Baratheon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven on Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Mistpool | 28 moons | Warrior 

The slender she-cat had just recently returned from an early morning patrol, hearing a familiar voice ringing across camp. "Ah, They must have just come back" Mistpool thought to herself, before padding towards the clearing towards the slowly gathering group of her clanmates. She slowly took a seat down beside Trailpaw, one of the younger apprentices, not realizing at first that she would be introducing herself next to her clanmmates. Although her features seemed sharp and stern, the energy Mistpool gave off was relatively warm and welcoming, and her slender eyes widened in surprise as the many gazes began to rest on her, realizing the situation she had walked into. 
"Ah! Sorry, Im Mistpool, I've been a Warrior of Thunderclan for a few moons now, Im 28 moons old..." Mistpool paused for a moment, smiling softly, "I enjoy training the apprentices, as well as watching the buds begin to blossom on the trees in the beginning of Newleaf" The she-cat smiled at the thought, "If anyone needs help with anything I'd be happy to, I hope to serve Thunderclan to the best of my abilities" The Warrior finished, and calmly dipped her head to her clanmates. 
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somethingtardisblue on Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:40 pm

Nettlepaw was always up when the sun rose, so she had been awake for a while now. She wasn't on the dawn patrol, and her mentor hadn't given her any jobs to do, so she had spent the morning in camp. The tortoiseshell had positioned herself so she could see the entrance of the camp, keeping an eye on the comings and goings of her clanmates. What she was really doing was waiting for the arrival of Solarstar. Would he look different? Would he act differently? She assumed having nine lives would change something, but she wasn't sure what. When he and Asterpool returned, she just wanted to rush over and ask loads of questions. Did he get to see any Starclan cats? Did they look really pretty like the stars in Silverpelt did? Or were they a bit creepy cause they're dead? Despite how much she wanted to, Nettlepaw knew she wasn't allowed to ask about this, so stayed back and watched from a distance as she imagined what the ceremony might have been like.

As the meet and greet began, she was quick to join the group. Observing the new leader got a little boring after a while, after all. "I'm Nettlepaw, I'm 9 moons old and I'm an apprentice!" she began, excited to reintroduce herself to the new leader. "I really like sparring and playing fun games! And I'm gonna be the best fighter in Thunderclan someday!

"speech
NETTLEPAW | 9 MOONS | APPRENTICE | THUNDERCLAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:40 pm

COALWHISKER
thunderclan warrior | solid black | oriental short-hair | tags

There was some part of Coalwhisker that internally protested that he was above this- whatever this may be. Meet and greet. A self explanatory title. He listens for a time as clanmates, starting with his leader, list off their name and various attributes. Could one be so easily defined in such a short introduction? Coalwhisker watches with derisively narrowed eyes, his large ears flicking with each new voice that joins the conversation.

”I would have never guessed that those with the names Trailpaw and Nettlepaw were apprentices,” He stands and stretches, then saunters over to where the others have gathered, his pawprints a line behind him, ”Name's Coalwhisker. If you aren't smart enough to figure out my rank, I'm not sure what exactly to tell you,” He sits then, curling a long, thin tail around his paws, ”Loner born. I don't sit around and count my moons, I couldn't say how long I've been here. Since New-leaf, however long that's been.

I like,” He pauses, mentally grasping at something intangible. A feeling, hard to describe, comes to his mind. It feels like pawing at mist, ”It's... the air feels different in the morning. The world is quiet without being silent.” Coalwhisker's expression has softened, expressing something genuine, and as soon as he realizes this, his face morphs into a scowl, ”No one to bother me, if it's early enough.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum