Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open

Go down

I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open Empty I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open

Post by rainwhisper on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Fog escaped the molly's mouth as she sighed while pushing the toad away. This was the second meal today she just couldn't stomach to try and eat anything this early in the day. A part of her feel bad since her father had brought her prey every morning before he went out on the dawn patrol. The Russian blue moved to groom herself at the entrance of her den as she waited for the rest of the clan to wake up.

It had been a couple days since she returned from the Moonpool and received her new name. Along with the new responsibilities of her role as a Medicine Cat. Remembering all the herbs, injuries, sickness and so on was a lot more than she thought it would be. But, luckily, she hung around the MC den in her younger years just enough to learn what would really help her in the end. A voice caught her attention as her leader came out from the den and she quickly got to her paws to step out into the morning light. Her dark blue eyes sparkled like the lake on a sunny day. “Good morning everyone, are we all doing alright?” The molly called out with a smile as she came close to the growing group of cats in front of her.
Re: I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open

Post by ghost on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:20 pm

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

There was always something enchanting about the medicine den. It's a world teeming beyond Tansypaw's understanding, a world not meant for her to understand. It's beyond her, and that's okay. A path not meant for her, but one Tansypaw can appreciate all the same. To Tansypaw, all the herbs looked the same. Sure, the flowers came in all sorts of different colors and shapes, and in the moment when shown the difference, Tansypaw could identify one from the other, but the same evening were she to be shown the same herbs once more, she was sure to have assigned them completely different names than they carried.

Ultimately, it was a good thing that Tansypaw didn't want to pursue the life of a medicine cat.

On this morning, as Rainwhisper emerges from her den, Tansypaw perks, her tail raised in greeting. ”We are!” She chimes, then after a beat, ”Well, I am at least.” Hard to say how the rest of ShadowClan was doing. Tansypaw tips her head thoughtfully, ”What about you? Are you doing alright? And if you get sick, do you treat yourself, or do you go to a different medicine cat to make yourself feel better?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open Empty Re: I'm Almost There - Rainwhisper's Medic Intro/ Open

Post by rainwhisper on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:25 pm

Tansypaw's words made the woman chuckle, "I'm glad you're doing good. I am doing fine and luckily, I'm not sick. If I was, I would have to treat myself." Her tail would tap the young girl's ear before she sat down and licked her chest. 

"Is training wearing you out yet?" 
rainwhisper
rainwhisper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum