Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

Born to Burn - Open Intro

Go down

Born to Burn - Open Intro Empty Born to Burn - Open Intro

Post by Jaegar on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Soft raindrops hit the roof of his empty train cart as Jaegar crawled out of his nest. Empty bottles and boxes made up his herb storage, and the broken glass was a result of a storm from last night. Grumbling, he searched for replacement bottles for his chamomile, marigold and horsetail. The dark brown tom picked up the broken glass and tossed it behind the den. Jaegar was not one to really clean, just kind of put things out of sight. The dark clouds and gloomy feel to the territory today was rather nice for a change. Now, no one could complain about it being so hot!

Ice blue eyes shifted as he heard kits giggling behind him. Jaegar crackled a soft smile and grunted before turning around to see NPC's little one at his tail. “Come to steal my herbs, ey? You gotta be sneakier than that! Get on out of here before I call your mum.” Though he was only joking, the kit couldn't tell by the blank expression on the tom's face. The medic rolled his eyes as he continued to reorganize his stash. I bet that's another mum I'm going to get lip from... kits are so sensitive nowadays. If I ever have any, I would be sure the bloody lot developed thick skin and took a joke!

Thunder rumbled in the distance as he walked out from his cart and into the open territory. Paws padded across the mud covered broken concrete slabs to where they kept the prey. "Morning everyone."

WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Born to Burn - Open Intro Empty Re: Born to Burn - Open Intro

Post by WhiteRaven on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:53 am

Bella | Fighter | She-cat

The cream-coated she-cat slowly emerged from her den, preparing herself to wince at the change in light, however no such reaction occurred. Bella looked up towards the sky to see the dull, grey storm clouding rumbling above her, and she sighed, flattening her torn ears over her head, "Jus' what we need, more bad weather.." she scoffed to herself, before giving her pelt a shake. She padded out into the area, considering going to join a patrol and search for some prey, before halting to a familiar grumble in her stomach, quickly deciding that the patrol could wait. Bella then bounded over to the dull concrete slabs, picking out a rather scrawny looking rodent before settling slightly off to the side to consume her meal. As she ate, her blue eyes drifted across the camp, watching the activity of her clan-mates when she noticed the medic, Jaegar padding towards the area. The she-cat gave a soft wave of her tail in greeting, and initially didn't respond to his greeting verbally, until questions began to rouse her urge to speak. "Morn', how'd your supplies hold up last night? did'cha need help restockin' or anythin'?" Bella offered simply. She didn't now too much about herbs or nothin, but she thought she would offer an extra set of paws if the medic needed it
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaegar on Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:18 pm

The tom rumbled at the sight of the pretty molly. Many of Bloodclan's women were beautiful and that was one thing he could consider to be proud of. His dark muscular frame settled beside her and he shrugged. "A couple broken bottle but nothing I couldn't replace. As far as restocking, I should be good for now love. But a helpful paw is always welcomed in my den." Jaegar smiled softly.

His white toes flexed out as he stretched his claws to move around the  prey to pick something filling. A hare lied in the bottom of the pile and he picked the scrappy lump up to toss it on his back. "Care to join me? Or shall I leave you to enjoy your meal?"
Jaegar
Jaegar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteRaven on Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Bella | Fighter | She-cat

Bella glanced up as the tom settled briefly beside her, and she nodded understandingly, "Well, jus' let me know if ya' need any help 'round there, I'm happy to drop by is all" She purred, waving her tail slowly back and forth. Bella didn't know too much about clan life, she wasn't necessarily new to the clan, but definitely a more recent follower. If anything, spending time in the medics den might help open her eyes a bit more to how they operate in these parts. Her gaze followed the chocolate-coloured tom before glancing back down at the rather, small portion of fresh-kill she had chosen, relatively regretting her decision. Bellas ears perked as Jaegers smooth tone caught her attention. 
She glanced at the prey he had chosen, and met the medic's gaze, "I wouldn't mind some company, on a dreary day like this" she remarked, gesturing towards the grey sky before shifting to her paws, padding towards him. "Where to?" Bella remarked with a smile, holding her fresh-kill in her maw. 
WhiteRaven
WhiteRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum