Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ]

Go down

SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ] Empty SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ]

Post by lavs on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:56 pm

lost in translation 

contents
- violetpaw [ shadowclan ]
wynn [ bloodclan ]
darkflame [ shadowclan ]

Last edited by lavs on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

lavs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ] Empty Re: SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ]

Post by lavs on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:58 pm

posting template + profile template
Code:
[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 5px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 10px black double; border-radius: 100%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/9a/85/989a859a38b6591b63ce38db590534ce.jpg); background-size: cover;></div>[/center]
[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; width: 80%; overflow: auto; text-align: center; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13px; line-height: 136%; margin-top: -10px; padding: 5px;'>[/center]
[center]<div='color:#ffffff>[color=#ffcccc][font=Georgia][i]★ [b]lost in translation[/b] [/i][i]★[/i][/font][/color]</color></div>[/center]

[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; width: 50%; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13px; line-height: 137%; margin-top: -10px; padding: 5px;'>[color=#ffffff]text here[/color]</div>[/center]

Code:
<div style='margin: 0 auto; border:0%;width:60%;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt;line-height:1.4;'>

<align='center'>( IC OPINIONS / "SPEECH" / BUMP THREADS AFTER ( 3 ) DAYS )</align>
✦ name | gender [/]
✦ x moons | ages x moons every month
✦ kit name | paw name | warrior name
✦ nicknames
✦ future names
✦ clan[i]— rank[/i]
<div style='background:COLOR;height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;'></div>
✦ DOMESTIC FELINE [BIRTH] | [i]HEALTH: 100%[/i]—
long appearance description
✦ aesthetic board
✦ (HOGWARTS HOUSE | CHAOTIC GOOD )
- good personality traits
- bad personality traits
long personality
✦ mother X father
✦ siblings
✦ friend(s): x
✦ single | not looking | bisexual | (0) 'maybe' crushes - | 1/2 of tbd 
​✦ art!
credit -

</div>

Last edited by lavs on Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total

lavs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ] Empty Re: SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ]

Post by lavs on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 pm

( IC OPINIONS / "SPEECH" / BUMP THREADS AFTER ( 3 ) DAYS )
violetpaw | female/femme [she/her]
✦ 10 moons | ages two moons every month
✦ violetkit | violetpaw | violetfrost
✦ nicknames: vi
✦ future name: violetfrost
✦ shadowclan— apprentice

DOMESTIC FELINE [BIRTH] | HEALTH: 100%
violetpaw is a pretty, small, sleek furred tortoiseshell girl with deep green eyes. her pelt is a mixture of ginger, grey and black dapples, and a sharp line runs along her muzzle, dividing her face into black and ginger. her ears are black tipped, and a dash of white runs down her nose between the ginger and black. her eyes are sea green, almond shaped. reference
✦ aesthetic

(RAVENCLAW | CHAOTIC GOOD )
- calm, responsive, loyal
- intelligent, brave, good moral values
- stubborn, introvert, naive as a kit
- depression, anxiety, depersonalization disorder
as a kitten, violetpaw is very naive, tending to believe everything she is told. she looks up to her parents and the elders in her clan a lot, and takes pride in their achievements. to learn is her greatest ambition- she loves knowing things, whether it be useless facts or more helpful information. she will go through a phase where she thinks she wants to be a medicine cat, but ultimately decides that the life of a warrior is for her. as she grows up, she will give up naivety and innocence, and focus primarily on learning all she can. she will start to venture to other clans to find out about them, always coming home. her ambition to learn everything will lead her to become distant with her siblings and family. she will be very bad at finding love, assuming any sort of like is instant love. she will begin to latch onto her friends, and as her depersonalization disorder becomes worse, she will spiral out of control, lashing out or folding in. eventually, she will get help, but not before she's ruined multiple relationships because of her clingy nature.

✦ brindlestar (npc) X bearfang (npc)
✦ siblings: open to adoption

art!
by goldy on ff
SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ] Dd2n17i-b2d0c21f-a0e4-4e7e-990b-c8df71fbefc8

lavs

View user profile

Anemone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lavs on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:36 pm

( IC OPINIONS / "SPEECH" / BUMP THREADS AFTER ( 3 ) DAYS )
 darkflame | biologically male, trans female | female/femme [she/her]
✦ 18 moons | ages two moons every month
✦ bearkit | bearpaw | darkpaw |  darkflame
✦ nicknames: fire
✦ future names: tbd
✦ shadowclan— warrior

DOMESTIC FELINE [BIRTH] | HEALTH: 100%
darkflame is a large, broadly built femme. her paws are huge, her ears large as well, long fur giving a hint into her breed. with dark mottled fur, a mixture of browns, blacks and caramel hues, she is certainly a very beautiful cat. her eyes are honey golden (wip) reference
✦ aesthetic (tbd)

(GRYFFINDOR | CHAOTIC GOOD )
- calm, responsive, loyal, intelligent, hardworking
- stubborn, sharp-tongued, sarcastic, closed off
- depression, anxiety
darkflame, born bearkit, grew up around a very gender specified family. her (then his) role as a male in this society was very toxically masculine, and her parents trained her well in these ways. until apprenticehood, she was very closed off and gruff with her surroundings, a sort of 'typical' male stereotype. as she began questioning her gender, she became more relaxed around her friends (wip)

✦ stormwhisker (npc) X birdsoar (npc)
✦ siblings: open to adoption

art!
tbd

lavs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkflame on Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:27 am

darkflame posting template

Code:
[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 5px; width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 10px black double; border-radius: 100%; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/24/9c/aa/249caacb400c16c9a36039d69c9cd1ac.jpg); background-size: cover;></div>[/center]
[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; width: 80%; overflow: auto; text-align: center; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13px; line-height: 136%; margin-top: -10px; padding: 5px;'>[/center]
[center]<div='color:#ffffff>[color=#999900][font=Georgia][i]★[b] fell in love in october[/b] [/i][i]★[/i][/font][/color]</color></div>[/center]

[center]<div style='margin: 0 auto; width: 50%; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13px; line-height: 137%; margin-top: -10px; padding: 5px;'>[color=#ffffff]text here[/color]</div>[/center]

SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE [ LAVS' CHARACTER DUMP ] De668fr-34c270c5-c9a5-41d9-b7b3-860404de432f

THEY'RE SO PRETTY IT HURTS  
darkflame
darkflame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lavs on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:36 pm

OWLGAZE

NAME: owlkit - owlpaw - owlgaze
— name meaning: 'owl' for his quiet, observant nature
TITLESmedicine cat
SEX/GENDER: male, he/him pronouns
SEXUALITY: asexual biromantic
AGE/RATIO: 18 moons/two moons every month
ALLIANCE/RANK: trad darkclan / medicine cat
— past ranks:
HERITAGE: ½ rogue, ½ rogue

REFERENCES: n/a
BREED: chantilly tiffany
LONG DESCRIPTION: a lanky tom, owlgaze is built slightly, tall but not overbearing. his long fur is stormy grey 
in color, sometimes blending into silver lining his face and chest. he has large wide set ears and sharp, high pronounced 
cheekbones as well as a narrow, angular face. a long sweeping tail floats out behind him, and his eyes, one green one golden
, are almond shaped and observing. quite a simple tom, he isn't really all that special in terms of looks.
— scars:

MBTI TYPE ISTJ / 'the duty fulfiller' | HOGWARTS HOUSE ravenclaw | MORAL ALLIGNMENT chaotic good
— protective, loyal, hard-working, intelligent, humble.
— reserved, open-minded, calculating, responsive.
— stubborn, sometimes haughty, overbearing, naive, self-deprecating.
simple and sophisticated, this boy is not one who you'd think was anything special. certainly he doesn't stand out from
 the crowd- blending in and getting lost amongst his more interesting, louder peers. quiet and calculating, he is good at 
observing, at stealth and taking things into his own paws. like the creature he was named after, owlgaze has a tendency 
to simply watch, observing every detail about his surroundings. with a very good memory and high intelligence, he is a 
good strategist as well as a brilliant hunter, although medicine is his passion. even if he is alone within his clan, ultimately 
all he really needs is family, his clanmates. he values them over anything. no matter his ambitions, they will always come first.
 hard-working and loyal, with a heart of gold, owlgaze will try his best to provide for his clan and his family.

PARENTS: 
SIBLINGS: spiderpaw
OFFSPRING: none.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single — ½ of ?? (0) 'maybe' crushes
MENTORED BY: x

INTERACTION: no maim, kill, or capture / powerplay nonviolent actions.
STATISTICS: physically difficult / mentally very difficult | ATTACK IN underlined.
— strength: ★★★★☆
— intelligence: ★★★★★
— charisma: ★★★☆☆

VOICED BY: eddie redmayne
FACECLAIM: eddie redmayne
INSPIRED BY: n/a
SCENT: the smell just before rain

lavs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum