Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

BRAVE FACE [ intro ]

Go down

BRAVE FACE [ intro ] Empty BRAVE FACE [ intro ]

Post by scar. on Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:57 pm

TANGYPAW

SHADOWCLAN / APPRENTICE / BEAUTY QUEEN

after they had snuck out of camp, tangypaw had managed to get into trouble with her father who had been looking for her. she didn't want to train with gorgepaw, but her father insisted. as blackfoot led his daughter, and apprentice, back to the training fields, it was safe to say that she did not have a good feeling about this at all. after all, she just had become an apprentice not too long ago. still, she was breaking her back trying to impress her father. only other cat who knew how much effort she was putting into this was owlpaw. she stood quietly across from the other, ears flattening back. her mother would be so very upset about this, but it was not going to be enough to stop blackfoot. "alright, gorgepaw. you know what to do. no mercy." he instructed, turning to his daughter with his eyes narrowed. "show me what you've got." it almost sounded like he wanted her to win, but she knew way better.

and it didn't, even take that long. the fight seemed to be over way before it started, and tangypaw felt claws digging into her skin, the pure brute force knocking her into a nearby tree, her gasps for air causing gorgepaw to retreat. her fur became dirty with mud, dust, and her own blood, as she stood up, ignoring the stinging in the side of her body fro. the deep claw marks, and the feeling of her ribs being broken. tears threatened to sting as her eyes as she slowly pushed herself up, though a paw slammed on her head, leaving her wincing as she looked up at the other apprentice. "i-i.." she didn't have enough air to say what she wanted. a snort from her father left her head turning towards him, as he gestured for the other apprentice to step back. clearly, gorgepaw had won. "pathetic. get up, tangykit." he only called her that to belittle her, and it was working. she gritted her teeth, and stood up shakily on her paws, holding back the flood gates to keep from seeing like a cry baby. 

she didn't even wait for her father to say anything. she knew she was in trouble. and now, she would have to see the medicine cat, and her friends, look at her crazy while she tried to explain that this was her fault. she whimpered lowly and quickly, as quickly as one with such injuries could even manage, made her way back to camp. she nearly fell over as soon as she made it, but caught herself, standing shakily in the camp, her eyes moving over to the medicine cat den. she wasn't going to make it there, as she heaved heavily, sitting down, feeling the blood drip from her wounds, down her fur. pathetic. her father said. and he was right.
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BRAVE FACE [ intro ] Empty Re: BRAVE FACE [ intro ]

Post by Tallow_Cat on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:59 pm

FIGPAW

Figpaw really couldn't say he understood all the clan stuff. He'd grown up as a loner, after all, chasing this dream of being a clan cat after hearing about it on old travels. Maybe he was too old now to really grasp why they acted how they did, how clan blood and clan pride worked. Was a little silly to him, but, hey, he was also probably one of the oldest cats to be named an apprentice so, hey, whatever, right?
Still, he felt he grasped enough to know that cats didn't often come back from training looking like the dog from the barn was whispering ghost stories.
And, well, Figpaw thought Tangy looked like a kit who'd just been told the scariest story ever.

"Ey, You doin' al'righ'? Ye loo' li'e ye 'bou'a collapse! Li'e you seen some'hin ye never done thot woul't happ'n! Li'e a birt tha' tal's li'e a caht!"
Despite it, Fig was quick to the other apprentice's side, allowing his lanky frame to be something of a support.
"Di' ye run in'ta somet'in big..? Ye awful rought up."
His gaze was worried, watching her carefully, worried she may burst into tears like a raging waterfall. Not that crying was bad, Fig thought it good to be into your emotions.
"Ye wan' me t' wal' ye over..? Or you wanna jus' si' for a li'le?"

Tallow_Cat
Tallow_Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:21 am

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

Tangypaw was going to die. Of that, Tansypaw was certain. She came into camp bloody and- and shaky and Tansypaw knew Tangypaw was going to die. There wasn't anything Tansypaw could do to fix it, and it would be her fault. She rushes to Tangypaw's side, sniffing over her wounds as if that would do anything even though she knows it wont. Then, Figpaw is talking and it all sounds like nonsense to her ears, and Tansypaw is filled with such sudden anger towards the other apprentice that she could strike him.

Mousebrain!” She shouts instead, ”She doesn't need you- talking stupid at her! She doesn't- She needs help and you aren't doing anything!” Tansypaw hates him, she thinks. She hates him with everything she has in her small body, ”Tangypaw needs Rainwhisper and I can't carry her and-!” Oh. Tansypaw could just go into the medicine den and get Rainwhisper to come over to Tangypaw.

It's then that Tansypaw runs off towards the medicine den without another word, disappearing through it's mouth, where she would quickly explain to Rainwhisper what she had seen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainwhisper on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:15 pm

<div style='width: 50%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 100%; font-size: 10;'> She had been getting ready to eat when Tansypaw rushed in blabbering away. Blue eyes searched her face as she tried to make out what she was saying, “Hey, hey slow down. I'm going to need you to help me carry herbs, can you do that?” The Russian blue hurried into her storage before she started handing small bundles to the tortie girl. Wrapping all the cobwebs she could around her tail, the women nodded for them to leave the den to where her sister was.

"Tangypaw, I'm coming darling." Rainwhisper was quick to lay out everything and examine the girl. A chill ran through her spine at the sight of all the blood, claw marks and pain in her eyes. It looked like someone had hurt her on purpose... and if it was true, she was going to do everything in her power to figure out the fleabag that did this. A blue paw pushed a couple dandelion leaves towards her. "Eat this, and tell me what happened. I want to be able to treat you properly and for everything. Tansypaw, help me with applying the cobwebs. Figpaw, go grab Darkflame and let her know what happened."
</div> <div style='width: 50%; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 120%; font-size: 12;> </div>
rainwhisper
rainwhisper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisypaw << on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:10 am

hearing all the commotion in camp, she exited the apprentice's den to see a small circle forming around tangypaw. what was going on? rainwhisper was there, it couldn't be good. the first thought that ran through her mind: what can i do?

she didn't want to see another death that she could have fixed, or tried to help. she padded over to the group, careful not to crowd them, but also nearing so she would be of assistance if she was needed. "rainwhisper, what can i do?" she addressed the medicine cat softly, not wanting to overstay her welcome, but wanting to help in any way possible. she could tell tangypaw was very torn up, and it..scared her.

she wasn't the closest with the apprentice as she was new, but she was fearful for her. 

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scar. on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:50 pm

TANGYPAW

tangypaw's face seemed to absentmindly twist itself into a smile, despite the pain she was in. her heavy breathing didn't stop, yet still she smiled, her eyes closing gently as she turned her head towards figpaw, who seemed worried. a little too worried, if she had anything to say about it. her tail gently tapped on the ground, as she lifted her paw shakily to her eyes, wiping away any tears that may have threatened to expose themselves. "i'm f-f...f-fine.." a simple lie, but maybe it was enough to get figpaw to not worry about it. after all, this was none of his business. it was no one's. her tongue gently ran across her muzzle, flinching at the loudness of her friend, tansypaw. she was being loud and she was angry. oh, tansy. "c-calm down i-i'm okay.." she reached out her nose to gently nuzzle her friend in a greeting, only to pull back, his ears flattening on her head. "hey wait a minute- d-don't-" and she was gone. heading straight for the medicine cat den, leaving her frowningnlightly, turning to fig. "s-sorry about h-her..." she felt obligated to apologize. figpaw was new to clanlife where as her and tansypaw grew up in it. tansypaw seemed to forget that in a time like this. her body tensed up, seeing rainfall come over with a bundle of herbs
 through her quick breaths, she gave a small sigh of relief, but it was stopped, as the medicine cat insisted for her to tell her what happened. she didn't want to. it was none of her business. why couldn't they just treat her and mind their business? "nothing happened. pl-please just tr-treat me s-so I can l-lay down.." she winced, her paws gently kneading the ground beneath her. maybe she shouldn't have come back to camp at all.
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:25 am

TANSYPAW
shadowclan apprentice | torbie | dsh | tags

Tansypaw trails after Rainwhisper, remaining close to her side. The herbs that she had been given dangle in her jaw until the two of them are stopped at Tangypaw's side, and then Tansypaw has dropped the bundle. Rainwhisper seems to want her to do something, but Tansypaw must have missed what she said. With the arrival of Daisypaw, Tansypaw takes a step back with a curt, ”You do it.” Tansypaw doesn't know how any of this works, and Daisypaw seems willing.

Then, Tangypaw is saying something that doesn't make any sense, and Tansypaw is still worried, still angry. With a strong emotion, it feels as though Tansypaw isn't herself anymore. Something else takes over, hollows her out, replaces her. ”She's lying!” Tansypaw informs Rainwhisper heatedly, ”Something- something happened!” Did her dad make her fight Gorsepaw? Tangypaw had been worried about that, hadn't she? ”Tangypaw, you tell them what happened, right now!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scar. on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:18 am

TANGYPAW

why was tansy so worried? was it that she didn't believe her, or was it because she was trying so hard to make sure that she was okay? if it was the latter of the two, was that because she didn't believe that she could take care of herself? this was exactly why her and owlpaw had been in the same... situation. she wanted to prove to her father that she wasn't as weak as he chalked her to be. and tansy now thought the same. at least, that was how tangy took it. every logical bone was telling her that her friend was just worried about her, but tangypaw couldn't help but feel otherwise. why wouldn't tansy just drop it? "tansy, can w-we just do this l-later?" she sounded so angry with her, and it frustated tangypaw. it wasn't like tansypaw had been the one hurt, so what was she so upset about?
scar.
scar.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisypaw << on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:04 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

as soon as she got there, tansypaw was asking daisypaw to take over her job that rainwhisper had assigned her. well, she could do that! cobwebs were easy to apply, that was one of the first things that her and rainwhisper had went over. she stepped forward, wedging herself in beside rainwhisper before she was grabbing some cobwebs to start gently pushing them onto some of the wounds she could see that were really bloody and needed to be stopped quick. "i'm sorry if this hurts," she apologized quickly to tangypaw through her arguing with tansypaw.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum