Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

MED CAT TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Go down

MED CAT TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCEMENT!  Empty MED CAT TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by rainwhisper on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:41 am

It had been weighing on her mind lately since her return from Moonpool. All the past medics had given her all the knowledge possible but left out one tiny detail... was she suppose to be looking for an apprentice already? Rainwhisper was still fairly young so she felt she was in the clear. Though the possibility of something happening to her would always linger. After speaking with Brindlestar, she has taken her place up on Highrock and took a deep breath. 

"Shadowclan! I have a message for all cats old enough to eat fresh-kill." She watched as others of all ages gathered below or stopped where they were to listen. "As you all know, I recently have been gifted a new name and role in our clan by Starclan. In doing so, I ask that we all consider looking ahead to the future, for I am now looking for an apprentice. The one destined to walk this path beside me could be any of you, but only Starclan knows who it is." 

/// HEY GUYS!  So, yes, I am looking for an apprentice! I will be looking at everyone who shows interest on this thread or in individual threads. I just ask that if you do an individual thread, to please tag me or let me know on Discord. (either the name or the link will do!) 
rainwhisper
rainwhisper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MED CAT TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCEMENT!  Empty Re: MED CAT TRY-OUTS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by daisypaw << on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:52 am

daisypaw just hadn't quite been the same since her mom's death. she had picked up some things to keep herself busy, but there was no hiding her sadness. everyone knew brindlestar's litter was hurting. she had been patching a hole in the apprentice's den when she heard rainwhsisper announce that she would be looking for an apprentice.

she wasn't really sure if she was fit to be a medicine cat apprentice. she had been training as a warrior's apprentice for about four moons now. however, she wanted to learn about herbs at least. even if she wasn't the medicine cat apprentice, she still wanted to know herbs so she could help other cats. she flicked an ear, acknowledging her words, before she went back to patching the apprentice's den, a new thought on her mind.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

rainwhisper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hanakosong on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:08 pm

Icepaw was rather new to her apprenticeship, but her ears perked up at the call from Rainwhisker. There was a pull in her gut, a calling for her paws to work herbs and heal wounds rather than cause harm. This was her chance! At a rushing trot, the white tabby approached the medicine cat and looked up at her with sparkling indigo violet colored eyes.
"Hello! Do you need any help today Rainwhisker?" Icepaw asked, voice excited and chirping. She didn't know where her mentor was or if the warrior even had anything planned for them today. But honestly? She didn't care, she would rather being working in the medicine den anyway.
hanakosong
hanakosong

View user profile

rainwhisper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rainwhisper on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:47 pm

I'M CHOOSING TOMORROW
rainwhisper
rainwhisper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum