Astralis Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Discord Server

LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro]

Go down

LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro] Empty LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro]

Post by daisypaw << on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:14 am

daisypaw wasn't an apprentice that had many friends. she was shy, often hiding beside her sister violetpaw. but she knew if she wanted to have a full life and be truly happy, she needed to interact with others more, make new friends. it was just hard for her..she feared being judged, she feared them pretending to like her but actually not really liking her. there were so many uncertainties, and it hurt her to think about.

maybe if she extended an invite, she would be able to casually make friends? she wouldn't force anyone to hang out with her, they could decide on their own. she flicked her fluffy tail, the beautiful calico's green eyes flitting around camp to see who was around, who may hear her. well...she should just go for it, stop procrastinating. "does anyone want to go on a walk with me?" she called softly. maybe she wasn't loud enough! she was naturally soft spoken. nobody would come with her, would they? at least she tried. she would give a few moments to see if anyone would return her request.

[short sorry!]
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro] Empty Re: LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro]

Post by ghost on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:08 pm

SLACKFOOT
shadowclan warrior | limp hindleg | cream tabby | dsh | tags

The fear of rejection was never a thought that plagued Slackfoot. He's thought of it before, it's happened to him before, but it wasn't something that terrified Slackfoot in the way it seemed to for so many others. To him, there would always be other places. ShadowClan was just one stop among many, despite his moons spent here. Despite no outward sign of injury, his hindleg drags a line behind him as he walks, marking his travels as he approaches Daisypaw.

She's soft-voiced, and Slackfoot wonders if she is naturally so, or if she is quieted by shyness, ”I would love to get to know you better,” Slackfoot replies kindly, ”Good company makes even the most mundane of walks worthwhile. I'm sure you know many places around here we can sight-see at, I'll let you lead the way whenever you are ready.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro] Empty Re: LETS BE FRIENDS! [daisypaw's intro]

Post by daisypaw << on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:20 pm

hearing a voice respond to her, daisypaw couldn't help but let her ears perk in excitement. her green eyes flickered to see it was none other than slackfoot! she hadn't talked to the tom much, but she had heard many different stories from him, or that he had told and others were retelling. he seemed like a really interesting cat; he always had a story to share or something else to say. he said that she probably knew some good places to look at a pretty view, and, well - that was definitely a lie. she didn't. however, she could come up with something if she really tried.

"good morning slackfoot," she greeted the tom sincerely, dipping her head to show she was grateful he had stepped up. her mind was working in a few different ways; trying to figure out the best place to go, and also, trying to figure out how she could entertain the tom. she wasn't a super exciting molly, not like tansypaw or gingerkit's outstanding personalities. "um..yeah, i'm sure i can come up with something! lets head out now," she figured that if anyone wanted to follow, they would. she gave one last look around camp before she was dipping into the bushes, knowing slackfoot would be following.

she hadn't really been around slackfoot, but she knew he had an injured leg; could he move gracefully on it, or should she walk slower for him to keep up? she would just let him set the pace, she would feel horrible if she offended him. "how is your stay so far?" she asked him. perhaps that was a dumb question, as he had been here many moons; its not like he was new. but, maybe he would have something interesting to say, like 'i liked it better when i first got here' or something of the sort.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:02 am

SLACKFOOT
shadowclan warrior | limp hindleg | cream tabby | dsh | tags

He would have delighted in a silent walk just as much as one enriched with conversation. Daisypaw takes the initiative, asking about his stay. A question he has been asked before, but one he delights in answering. ”There are few places quite as beautiful,” He starts, then wonders if beautiful is the word to use. There are aspects of ShadowClan that many would find outright ugly. The leaflitter, the mud. Standing water invited mosquitos, invited thick, sludge-like algae.

Maybe not beautiful, not to most. Memorable. Slackfoot closes his eyes as he walks, thinking. He doesn't amend his answer, instead continuing, ”Sometimes I wonder if I will ever actually move on from here.” He opens his eyes, looking outward. The horizon has always had a way of beckoning, a feeling that eases and rises like water on a bank. Right now, here, with the horizon hidden behind underbrush and pine, it doesn't strike his heart as precisely.

Still, it strikes him.

I wonder, but it isn't truly a question.” It must be strange to clan-cats. His nature is one of movement, of new and exciting places. He has taken on their customs and their names, and he wonders if he will carry this name over to the next place he goes. He muses about different types of birds, those migratory and those sedentary. ”What of you? Surely you have an opinion about your home?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisypaw << on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:11 pm

DAISYPAW
shadowclan - apprentice - female - 9 moons - tags

he said it was beautiful? well, daisypaw begged to differ. she thought that riverclan was beautiful, with the water and the marshes; she thought that skyclan was beautiful with all the overlooks, rocks and the gorges; thunderclan was beautiful with all their lush forests and trees; but she didn't think shadowclan was beautiful at all. she thought it was quite murky, kind of sad, kind of gross. but maybe she was the only one who thought this way of her home.

he continued that he wasn't really sure anymore if he would move on, and she sent him a warm smile. "whether you stay or go, you'll always be welcome here," she advised him, "we sure enjoy having you and your presence here though. i know a lot of cats that like you around here." she waved her tail behind her, ducking under a few low hanging branches. but then he was turning the question back and putting it on herself. what did she think of shadowclan?

"i like my clanmates," she said quickly, right off the bat. "but i don't like where we live. i don't like eating frogs and rats. it has its good and bad, i guess." she didn't want to shit on shadowclan too hard, because part of her worried slackfoot may go rat on her to someone. who would he snitch on though? they wouldnt kick her out for having a differing opinion, right?

"do you ever miss your old home?" she suddenly asked. curious. she was pretty sure he used to be a kittypet. "what was your name?"[/b][/color] when daisypaw was a kit, he was still known as slackfoot.

now you've hit a wall,
and its not your fault
my dear
daisypaw <<
daisypaw <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum